Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking bastard ghosted me for asking VIN

DarthBurritoBastard

DarthBurritoBastard

Pessimistic Bastard
★★★★
IMG 0998
IMG 0997

Fucking bastard, I am pretty sure he stole this bike or was going to rob me

@VideoGameCoper have you ever been on Facebook marketplace

You think this faggot was scamming me
Yes. Likely stolen. Plus, it looks like that guy said he won't go lower than 350, so why did you offer 425? If he will go down to 350, don't give a penny more than $350! Lmfao

Yes. Likely stolen. Plus, it looks like that guy said he won't go lower than 350, so why did you offer 425? If he will go down to 350, don't give a penny more than $350! Lmfao
i was feeling generous

i was feeling generous
That's retarded. Not your job to be generous. I buy things for the least money possible. I bought a working 18 horsepower 44 inch deck garden tractor for just $325. Guy was asking 350, which was already a low price, and I negotiated him down even more

That's retarded. Not your job to be generous. I buy things for the least money possible. I bought a working 18 horsepower 44 inch deck garden tractor for just $325. Guy was asking 350, which was already a low price, and I negotiated him down even more
why fuck are you insulting me you i have never called you any curse words and you are insulting me like the normies do in real life, all of you are all fakecels

why fuck are you insulting me you i have never called you any curse words and you are insulting me like the normies do in real life, all of you are all fakecels
Don't take it personally, lol. I didn't mean it like that. I'm just saying that it's best to get stuff as cheap as you can

Don't take it personally, lol. I didn't mean it like that. I'm just saying that it's best to get stuff as cheap as you can
its ok i forgive you, it is true that i stupidly made that offer of 425 instead of the 350, next time i will low ball

its ok i forgive you, it is true that i stupidly made that offer of 425 instead of the 350, next time i will low ball
Low balling is so based, within reason. I try to negotiate them down a good bit initially, and then we meet in the middle. I think I offered 300 for that tractor and he said it was too low, so I went up to 325

dodged a bullet there

Was it a nigga selling it?

He said he would take 350 and you offered him more instead of saying 350 :feelskek:

Hey! That's my bike!
He said he would take 350 and you offered him more instead of saying 350 :feelskek:
Lol!

There are websites that you can search to find out all kinds of stuff about all kinds of vehicles... If you know the Vin.