Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking autistic geeks that make audio technology

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
if you look at audiophile subreddits or really any type of technology forum, it is full of autistic geeks babbling about nonsense. No where in there did I find any helpful info. The only way I was able to even start building a system was getting help from a based helpful autistic geek dmed me and helped me find deals and walked me through every step. I got 2 speakers and a receiver and the autistic geeks who wrote the owner's manual forgot to include how the fuck to set the shit up and only included autistic geek technobabble in them as if I already have a phd in being an autistic geek. Fucking autistic geeks.

No audio system for your face lol

I guess they assume everyone knows the basics & skip straight to advanced level shit that doesn't really matter to anyone other than the 1% perfectionists.

I am a nigger.

should be shot honestly
24000 Hz is shit compared to 96000 khz, I can immediately tell the difference in pitch stability with static levels above a 0.5 wave deficiency, I have to use equaliser to mitigate the white noise. Muh $500 sennheisers

24000 Hz is shit compared to 96000 khz, I can immediately tell the difference in pitch stability with static levels above a 0.5 wave deficiency, I have to use equaliser to mitigate the white noise.
0 6400e a13ef39a orig

I am a hero

audios me tbh

niggas be listening to music above volume level 4 could not me

Just get some nicer earphones.

Finally got my shit to work FAWWWWK YES

This is a science-based speaker/amp review site. They also have a YouTube channel which also is dedicated for audio gear reviews.

Is a good place to find used audio gear. The search engine collects data from many of the top audiophile sites and shows you what's available.

You live in your own house? I live in an Apt, so I use headphones lol...

All of the audiophile websites and forums essentially are incel forums...you see anime avi all of the time. Unfortunately, most of them are really low IQ sheep just like any other place within the domain of the web.

Last edited:

This is a science-based speaker/amp review site. They also have a YouTube channel which also is dedicated for audio gear reviews.

Is a good place to find used audio gear. The search engine collects data from many of the top audiophile sites and shows you what's available.

You live in your own house? I live in an Apt, so I use headphones lol...
i live with my mommy. I'm never moving out. I love you mommy!
I found my current speakers entirely through the help of someone on /r/budgetaudiophile. followed his craiglist recommendations