Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking assymetry piece of shit

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
How the fuck do I fix assymetry? Is it possible.
I'm happy with the left side of my face, right side IS FUCKING AWFUL and what makes me incel.
Help me

Cant fix ugliness unless you undergo severe surgery.

In what way is it different?

You can try and align your jaw by aligning your bite if your lower third isn't symmetrical with the rest of your face but that's almost it. Apart from that you can get fillers done to even out different parts but it makes you look bloated as shit. id advise you to just stop looking at your face completely. ive been doing that for a while now.

I cant put my finger on it, thats why its driving me insane.
I think I know what you mean. The side I chew with looks a lot more developed than my other side.

I don’t think that’s fixable bro. It’s over. :feelscry:

I remember when I would always take pictures of myself then edit them to make myself look more symmetrical. At first I would just mirror both halves of my photo, but it got more methodical eventually.
You can try and align your jaw by aligning your bite if your lower third isn't symmetrical with the rest of your face
I do this.

FUCKING SHITTTTTTTT,
I WOULD RATHER BE UGLY ALL OVER THEN ONE SIDE.
FUCKING SHIT ITS SO FUCKING OVEEEEEEER FUCKING SHIT. LIFE IS FUCKING RUINED DUE TO ASSYMETRY FUCKING GREAT MAN FEELSGOODMAN FUCKING FUCK

bro you're not as bad as me, trust me

One of my nostrils is severely deformed

Asymmetry can only be fixed by double jaw surgery to shift the jaws into more balance with the eye line.

Eat healthier br0 :soy: