Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking Army

waste matter

waste matter

Self-banned
-
In cuckorea you have to serve in the military for 18months as of 2020 it was 21months just last year.
I soon will be joining army in august 3rd 2020
fuck this nationalism bullshits and protect or saving shits
is like theyre expecting me to protect korean gook toilets
when in reality if i had the chance i will probabaly murder as many cum dumpsters as possible
i just wish that somebody just start a nuclear war as soon as possible
anyways wish me luck boyos and be greatful for not being born in military mandatory countires
:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

In cuckorea you have to serve in the military for 18months as of 2020 it was 21months just last year.
when in reality if i had the chance i will probabaly murder as many cum dumpsters as possible
anyways wish me luck boyos and be greatful for not being born in military mandatory countires
:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

You still have to sign up for the draft in places like the US in case they ever reinstate it.

I wish it didn't exist too.
You live in South Korea where females have disdained male's sacrifice and there are growing female supremacist movements? I'm sorry.

You still have to sign up for the draft in places like the US in case they ever reinstate it.

I wish it didn't exist too.
You live in South Korea where females have disdained male's sacrifice and there are growing female supremacist movements? I'm sorry.
foids are our true enemies indeed everywhere but in asia south korea is one of the worst if not the worst cunts exist

foids are our true enemies indeed everywhere but in asia south korea is one of the worst if not the worst cunts exist

Again I am so sorry they force you to do these things and society tells you to accept it.
If women want us gone so bad they should accept that with that the men they have outcast have no duty to protect women and children not related to them.
But they feel entitled to male protection. Ragefuel.

Again I am so sorry they force you to do these things and society tells you to accept it.
If women want us gone so bad they should accept that with that the men they have outcast have no duty to protect women and children not related to them.
But they feel entitled to male protection. Ragefuel.
BASED

How is it fair that in egalitarian society men get conscripted for 2 years but women are exempt from that rule? Your friends up the North are the true progressives by having mandatory service for women for 3 to 6 years.

Last edited:
im sorry my gook fren, im a chinkcel in cucknada, all my gook bros shares the same view.

Hi, OP. I am Korean living in the US. I can speak Korean enough to communicate. Let's be friends.

Hi, OP. I am Korean living in the US. I can speak Korean enough to communicate. Let's be friends.
so you dont have to go army right because you are a us citizen?

so you dont have to go army right because you are a us citizen?
No, I was born here.
My parents are very angry about the Seoul mayor who roped recently. They think the country should pay for his funeral, as he gave so much of himself to it.

No, I was born here.
My parents are very angry about the Seoul mayor who roped recently. They think the country should pay for his funeral, as he gave so much of himself to it.
which part of us may i ask? i bet it is very brutal as their are chad and stacies everywhere

which part of us may i ask? i bet it is very brutal as their are chad and stacies everywhere
I don't want to doxx myself, but a liberal part of the US. There are many chads and stacies, but worse, many WMAF pairings here.

I don't want to doxx myself, but a liberal part of the US. There are many chads and stacies, but worse, many WMAF pairings here.
that is brutal man you must have it harder than me and dont worry about doxxing i dont know shit about coding

that is brutal man you must have it harder than and dont worry about doxxing i dont know shit about coding
Well, I'm not worried about you. This is a public site, so everyone can doxx everyone.
I'm not sure what Korea's situation is like at the moment (the last time I visited was over 10 years ago), but it's possible that you have it worse than I do. Korea is extremely feminist, birth rates down, suicide rates of males up, and the MeToo is worse there than here, which is why the mayor killed himself. Plus, you having to go into the military, and I don't envy you at all.

Fuckin brutal man
If you wear glasses or you are short try to suck the Chads dick in there or else you will get beated or harrased

Fuckin brutal man
If you wear glasses or you are short try to suck the Chads dick in there or else you will get beated or harrased
is fucked up because that is the reality it is just like going to prison

shit is way worse than before now they this site called WOMAD where they shame and even death threats korean men and other asian men

View: https://youtu.be/zmBRYYxXl54

View: https://youtu.be/1e0-HKEzC4w

this is normal nowadays imagine what is like in womad site

Yes, I know. They and Megalia are advocating for a Western invasion of the country so they get access to white cock, at the cost of many Korean male lives. Completely inhuman and vile beasts.
I will get a mic soon and I want to talk to you in Korean over Discord sometime. You speak English almost too well for a native Korean. Where did you get the English language skills?

Yes, I know. They and Megalia are advocating for a Western invasion of the country so they get access to white cock, at the cost of many Korean male lives. Completely inhuman and vile beasts.
I will get a mic soon and I want to talk to you in Korean over Discord sometime. You speak English almost too well for a native Korean. Where did you get the English language skills?
i used to live in singapore for 2years also lived in england for 2years during 2017 to 2019 april

Last edited:
Yes, same shit here :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

No way of escaping that?

im sorry my gook fren, im a chinkcel in cucknada, all my gook bros shares the same view.
Canada’s cucked. Why not move down here to the good ok’ US of A?

Didn't think Korea was this way.

Don't Korean Men say anything about cucked laws and feminist groups wanting them dead?

North Korea best Korea

I’ve already served in the USGay army when I was a simple minded fool

You are lucky bro. It will provide you with valuable experience to build a better life for yourself - if you survive.

The discipline will give you an edge over your previous life. You will be able to get things done!

Plus, knowing how to kill is a handy skill! Self defense is important for Incels!

Congratulations!
&
My condolences...

Pretty cucked when the nation hates you