Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fucking anxiety watching this shit.

I don't care about walking among strangers it's talking that sets me off.

I don't care about walking among strangers
:chad::banhammer::banhammer:
Personally i find the talking interesting, i wonder what they have to say or where they are going.

:chad::banhammer::banhammer:
Personally i find the talking interesting, i wonder what they have to say or where they are going.
When I look at people too long in the eye I start to get tunnel vision

God I would hate to live in jew york city

ive nightwalked the streets of nyc before, a few times during the rain. I recognize most of the streets on that vid

ive nightwalked the streets of nyc before, a few times during the rain. I recognize most of the streets on that vid
Mogger, i'm lost af outside my own home.

Mogger, i'm lost af outside my own home.

that's fucking brutal, do you live in a city? i mean i still feel like a little child when outdoors and get anxiety attacks pretty easily around large clusters of people

that's fucking brutal, do you live in a city? i mean i still feel like a little child when outdoors and get anxiety attacks pretty easily around large clusters of people
I'm an LDARing truecel, i go to the atm at night with my brother 1 time per month. I would love to live in rural area, maybe on a farm, instead of this concrete prison.

Last edited: