Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fucking and getting fucked paradox

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I cant understand how thats work in english, you see a female saying "fucking this guy" like, she need to have a dick to fuck him. Females are ones that getting fucked in my language, so if a foid says "I fuck this guy" it wouldnt make sense but in english females fucks males too. Its pretty confusing tbh.

Hows that in your language?
In my language if you foid youd say "this guy fucking me"

And if you male you say "I fuck this girl"

So its weird to when a foid says "I want to fuck this guy" I feel like wtf are you trap

in my language its like i fucked with that guy or smth

So its weird to when a foid says "I want to fuck this guy" I feel like wtf are you trap

Thank you Cuyen, very insightful!

in my language its like i fucked with that guy or smth
Yes we also have it too. But a female saying "I fuck this guy" in my language is very weird

Yes we also have it too. But a female saying "I fuck this guy" in my language is very weird
in my too, it sounds like she has dick and made anal with him :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Thank you Cuyen, very insightful!
14776.jpg

Thank you for language coping. I love this stuff

I cant understand how thats work in english, you see a female saying "fucking this guy" like, she need to have a dick to fuck him. Females are ones that getting fucked in my language, so if a foid says "I fuck this guy" it wouldnt make sense but in english females fucks males too. Its pretty confusing tbh.

Hows that in your language?
In my language if you foid youd say "this guy fucking me"

And if you male you say "I fuck this girl"

That actually also confuses me because the one who is getting penetrated is the one getting fucked so the right way for females to say it is "I got fucked by this guy" if you fuck someone you penetrate them if you are getting fucked you get penetrated.

Around here, the verb to eat can have the same meaning as to fuck. So if a guy says "i ate that girl" it actually means "i fucked that girl".

Or a Joo:feelsmage:

i hate these degenerate times

foids acting as if they aren't a hole that gets fucked

Fucks m--I mean, yeah it's the same in Arabic. English isn't my first language, but as far as my understanding goes, 'x fucked y' usually implies that 'y' was the one on the receiving end, though it is sometimes used to simply mean 'x had sexual intercourse with y'.

linguistic apparatuses confuse confusing grammatical equations in the popular word of many; foids don't like to admit they are being fucked, so English can be used to change the way information is transmitted