Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fucking Allergies

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★
Due to my shit genetics inherited from basically my entire family (great grandpa drug addict, grandma crazy freak of nature, grandpa alzheimers with age 40, mother skin diseases, father skindiseases + pox) i inherited not only at least 5 different forms of skin diseases but also over 100 different allergies!

I remember being at the Doc when i was 6 years old and did that allegy tests and the doc was MIND BOGGLED by how reactive my body is to basically anything tested on me.

Made my life just even more difficult. In spring i cant even be outside without glasses and a mask because im allergic to all forms of pollen. I had such kinda spring sickness that my classmates bullied me for my uncontrolable sneezing.

For example my potential girlfriend MUST be petfree. Like she can maybe have a frog or a turtle or something but any kind of mammal is a no go! Serious problem, because nutters are crazy and especially WOMEN would drop her Boyfriend way faster then dropping a cat or a dog. Ive seen back in the day a documentary where a women even let her married man sleep in the living room on the couch while she let her PET PIG sleep next to her. It was one of these asian bellypigs.

My allergy against horses is so great, just standing 30 m apart from one can let my eyes swell up to apple size.

So my girlfriend also cant be from a ranch or ride horses for a hobby.

Several fruits can straight up kill me. Particulary pineapple and mango. Can also only eat small amounts of other fruits.

Im allergic to certain nuts, allergic to mites and dust produced by mites, allergic to certain chemicals used in cosmetics and washing, allergic to fabrics, allergic to certain oils (some of them could even kill me), allergic to certain frequencies of light.

Meanwhile Chad can eat shit all day and sleep in literal garbage and everything is perfect.

Stacy meanwhile spends her day in the middle of a chemical mix of a Beauty Product Story while eating sugary foods all day.

Its just brutal.

I have seasonal allergies that flare up bad in spring and summer

I have pretty bad allergies but I started taking prescription allergy meds & nasal sprays and I basically live "allergy free" now. All the OTC allergy stuff did nothing sadly. I have no food allergies though and Idk if you can do anything for those