Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fuckin zoomers on bike tryna scare satan

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★
Im crossing the street n these lil mofuckers try to go past me n not slow down
The kiddo rider comes close n is trying to scare me by reaching out fo my cock with a kiss sound (mods, dont fuckin ban me its a thing in iran)
its a move done to scare people...when sb is reaching his hands near yo dick you fear they r gonna punch it so u flinch n it shows u r a coward n thats all about it
I was all the while looking at his ugly mog without moving an inch
I regret not pushin them all onto the ground
Their milf mamas would weep cock hardeningly on their graves
Coomfuel tbh

Made me think if i marry the chances of me turning into a murderer will rise tenfolds

Should've pushed those faggot ass niggers off

Should've pushed those faggot ass niggers off
it was just one second so i couldnt make a decision...on a moving bike every mother shit worshipper becomes a chad for me now jfl

it was just one second so i couldnt make a decision...on a moving bike every mother shit worshipper becomes a chad for me now jfl
Ah alright

Im crossing the street n these lil mofuckers try to go past me n not slow down
The kiddo rider comes close n is trying to scare me by reaching out fo my cock with a kiss sound (mods, dont fuckin ban me its a thing in iran)
its a move done to scare people...when sb is reaching his hands near yo dick you fear they r gonna punch it so u flinch n it shows u r a coward n thats all about it
I was all the while looking at his ugly mog without moving an inch
I regret not pushin them all onto the ground
Their milf mamas would weep cock hardeningly on their graves
Coomfuel tbh

Made me think if i marry the chances of me turning into a murderer will rise tenfolds
Kick their bikes, If a bully on a bike is after you tell him to go beside you so you two can have a talk, Then the moment hes busy talking and yapping all the obscene thoughts he have about you, KICK his bike in the middle so far he falls over, Kick his leg so he cant run after you and YOU RUN BOY!

Kick their bikes, If a bully on a bike is after you tell him to go beside you so you two can have a talk, Then the moment hes busy talking and yapping all the obscene thoughts he have about you, KICK his bike in the middle so far he falls over, Kick his leg so he cant run after you and YOU RUN BOY!
he wasnt a bully he fuckin did that shit n ran on his bike which their mama bought them prolly from whoring..im always ready for a one to one fight even if im the underdog

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back