Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuckin spring - couples EVERYWHERE

TinyManlet5'6

TinyManlet5'6

5'6 has ruined my life
I hate spring & summer especially spring when after winter it's the time when normies go out and walk EVERYWHERE. They can stay in the middle of a sidewalk and kiss each other and they don't care that other people would like to go straight but they couldn't because of them.
Today I was on a pizza with my mum (she is the only person which would like to go with me to a restaurant). When we were coming back home I saw a lot of fuckin pairs walking on sidewalks. They held their hands and looked happy. Because of that I decided to go to a cemetry and smoke. I feel connection with people who sleep here. I want to join to them. There is no help for me, 5'6 - it's over. I would like to get a chance for normal happy life from a girl, but it's only a fuckin imagination which is impossible. I wish I died...

I saw some thot wearing booty shorts when I walked outside today, and it's still relatively cold here. Just wait till summer, these thots will be out of school and patrolling the town with chad

yes it is pure torture, also embarrassing going to restaurants with ur mom when ur in college :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yeh I live in New England. It just got warm here and I see too many couples outside and foids in booty shorts and yoga pants. Kill me now

just ldar with your rabbit

I'm so glad I never leave the house anymore

Time to bring the machine guns out

its 10x worse when the couple is blocking your path and you have to awkwardly maneuver your way out

I just enjoy the weather it has to offer.

It's especially worse when they are high school/middle school couples

Stay inside all summer crew