Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuckin party at my house

B

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
My aunt is having my baby cousin's baptism party at my house, instead of renting a banquet or setting up at her cucks string bean husbands mommy and daddys house, did I mention 80 fuckin spics will be attending , most of them will be from her husbands side of the family, even more reason it should be at his parents house, Idk why they make it seem such a big deal when it's just a shitty Baptism/birthday party, my Aunts mom and my grandmother are kiss asses to everyone and allow dumb shit like this party to happen instead of telling them to keep it small or fuck off, did I mention we are spics, honestly I fuckin hate my own kind, we're loud, dumb, trashy, impolite and this party is just an excuse for all these wetback beaners to get drunk, and the fact the will be 80 border jumpers coming will be a pain, I'm sure my dum bass family will kiss ass to these trash self-entitled losers to enter our homes and probably snoop around the house and touch stuff that isn't and probably steal, I swear to Christ the thought of this party going down is really pissing me off, I promise you this if something goes wrong like someone fuckin around in my house or shit goes down at the party I will go ER and fuck the mother fucking spics up and keep their bones as trophies and examples, I'm already imagining scenarios where I fuck them up, party isn't till this weekend, if you want an update then DM me Monday.

51629.jpg

Yeah spics are one of the noisest races, they torture me with their loud music and fireworks and screaming

Keep us posted afterwards I love stories like this they hit close to home. I guess there will be alcohol, middle aged whores screeching, loud low iq music and a bunch of LTN and degenerates that seem like they have 10 thoughts a day max?

My mom often held family parties and drunken winehoe loud music parties while I stayed in my room scowling, many many many weekends for many years when I lived with her. She once knocked on the door and tried to make me be friends with a mid teens twinky looking bitch boy the problem was I was 19 at the time and I have always despised those younger then me so I told her not going to happen, this guy either cried or was on the verge of tears after hearing me say that and his brother said he'd kick my ass for being rude, normies love to hate em.

She often did such things to piss me off introducing random far off relatives, cousins, children of her friends, just to laugh at my reaction which 9/10 was anger, sucks having white trash family I doubt my mother and her friends are much different from the average low iq wetback.

If you are the owner of the house, then don't host the party. Just tell them to have the party somewhere else.

If you are the owner of the house, then don't host the party. Just tell them to have the party somewhere else.
I don't own the house it's my grandparents house but my grandmother is the real hancho here because nobody respects my grandpa, so I'm fucked

I see what your saying now good luck and yes we want an update . Shit man I fucking hate it when they do that shit and it’s at your crib?! Ah hell naw gonna have random ass babies in the couch getting their diape…I don’t even wanna imagine loud music and your just gonna be standing there and if you don’t talk you got”beef “ with them ah hell naw . Worst of all it’s a “baptism” party which I guarantee someone will bring alcohol man it ain’t a border hopping party without that then they don’t even know how to fucking serve their food fucking nastys

I don't own the house it's my grandparents house but my grandmother is the real hancho here because nobody respects my grandpa, so I'm fucked
It’s Everyman for himself at this point

I’m sorry OP what are spics?
A slur for Hispanic people, it's Derived from when a Hispanic says "no speak English" but crackers converted 'speak' to 'spic' because they can't speak English very or at all.

A slur for Hispanic people, it's Derived from when a Hispanic says "no speak English" but crackers converted 'speak' to 'spic' because they can't speak English very or at all.
Haha how creative

If I were you, I would not attend the party, I would just go somewhere else in the meantime because I don't wanna see a bunch of beaner foids in my presence.

I see what your saying now good luck and yes we want an update . Shit man I fucking hate it when they do that shit and it’s at your crib?! Ah hell naw gonna have random ass babies in the couch getting their diape…I don’t even wanna imagine loud music and your just gonna be standing there and if you don’t talk you got”beef “ with them ah hell naw . Worst of all it’s a “baptism” party which I guarantee someone will bring alcohol man it ain’t a border hopping party without that then they don’t even know how to fucking serve their food fucking nastys
Thank you for your concern and interest brocel, being a spic is an awful burden.

If I were you, I would not attend the party, I would just go somewhere else in the meantime because I don't wanna see a bunch of beaner foids in my presence.
I don want to go to my moms and hang with them at Knott's berry farm or the movies but why should I leave my home Unguarded with a bunch of random beaners I don't even know that could be snooping around or have a trashy lifestyle where they're self-entitled to think it's ok to intrude someones domain and touch their things, I gotta say because I do have some valuables like my computers and consoles.

I guess staying at home and protecting your valuables would be a better idea.

I guess staying at home and protecting your valuables would be a better idea.
I can call ICE or simply kill them for stealing on my property and be protected by the law :feelsdevil: :feelsYall:

I can call ICE or simply kill them for stealing on my property and be protected by the law :feelsdevil: :feelsYall:
Or if u are too scared to fight those spics at the party by yourself, hit up all the brocels from incels.is so we can go over there are fuck them up :feelskek:

You won't stand a chance against 80, you'd kill 7 max.

Just call ICE discreetly and tell them to be discreet so 20 vans show up ready for a real fiesta.

Or if u are too scared to fight those spics at the party by yourself, hit up all the brocels from incels.is so we can go over there are fuck them up :feelskek:
Thanks brocel, I'll let y'all know but I think I can handle a couple of Borrachos

You won't stand a chance against 80, you'd kill 7 max.

Just call ICE discreetly and tell them to be discreet so 20 vans show up ready for a real fiesta.
:feelsdevil: :society: :feelsbaton: