Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fuckin gook toilet skipped my number

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

Copyrighted. ✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I was at the place where you get a haircut.
I needed one for work tomorrow so I just chose a cheap place to go to.
When I got there, there was a number que with at least an hour wait.
There were 3 barbers: Two landwhale cumskin toilets, and one dried up gook toilet.
When it was my turn next to be called, the gook lady was the next available. However, instead of calling my number, she tapped one of the guys who came after me :feelsree:
This meant I had to stay longer.
The worst part was that I had to wait until everyone after me went and I went last before they closed the shop :feelsrope:
The ugly dried up cumskin lady cut me after I inquired about it.

WHY DO THE GOOK TOILETS HATE ME!!!!? :cryfeels:

Why you are you getting you hair cut by women?

Why you are you getting you hair cut by women?
Cheapest place and I didn’t feel like driving another mile down the road after I seen it was all toilets.

Long hair Maxx it makes you more unique

Mistake 1) getting your hair cut by women

Mistake 2) getting your hair cut by the unmelanated knowing FULL well they are going to discriminate.

Seriously what is wrong with some of you?

Cheapest place and I didn’t feel like driving another mile down the road after I seen it was all toilets.

I would drive 100 miles to the black male barber before I set one foot inside such a venomous establishment. Do better man.

dont niggers have to go to black barbers regardless? They need to be trained specifically on nigger hair.

The unmelanated don't know how to handle the spiritual antennae of God's people which allows us to connect with our ancestors. They gon have your hair looking like Thomas Sowell.

DO NOT LET THEM PEOPLE TOUCH YOUR CROWN

Last edited: