Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fucker ruined my gyro

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
the cook spammed too much hot sauce worthless bastard! I had to drink 2 cups milk to calm down!

rapesue that bastard

Why didn't you get the rice bowl? Every gyro I tried tastes terrible.

the cook spammed too much hot sauce worthless bastard! I had to drink 2 cups milk to calm down!
Med/sand nigger food tastes like ass anyways. He probably added too much hot sauce cause he thought curries love spicy food. Go ER on the place for that discrimination.

Why didn't you get the rice bowl? Every gyro I tried tastes terrible.
tired of rice. have had rice daily for like 7+ days maybe now
any popular franchised resturants that sell good gyro?
the halal guys is good. there was one or two more but forgot their names. tbh for most part in USA, very rare to see franchise sell gyeo

Med/sand nigger food tastes like ass anyways. He probably added too much hot sauce cause he thought curries love spicy food. Go ER on the place for that discrimination.
I like med food and sand food. But I agree they don't add enough seasoning, so I always have use my own salt/pepper and sauces to flavor it up.

Gyro or kebab without hot sauce is bland and boring. When I order it I say only meat and hot sauce :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: