Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL fucked with a roastie on my way home

shitcel

shitcel

Greycel
i was getting ready to head home from the store (this was about two weeks ago), when some dumb cunt came over to my car as i was loading it up and asked me for directions to a certain street (she didn't give me an exact address). she seemed around my age and had said that "my relatives had offered to have me come stay with them, but I've never been here before and just can't seem to find their street!" i knew i would never see her again so i gave her the wrong directions. i bet she got lost, hopefully it teaches that roastie

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: You sure showed her :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

R/madincels

I probably would of gave her the right directions, then later masterbate thinking a girl talked me and i helped her. more about me setting up a fun fantasy for me over helping some bimbo out ,though :)

Damn, a femails deserve violence.

I probably would of gave her the right directions, then later masterbate thinking a girl talked me and i helped her. more about me setting up a fun fantasy for me over helping some bimbo out ,though :)
hello cucktears :lul:

You'll have a sexier fantasy imagining her in the street walking the wrong way and asking other incels who will also give her wrong directions to keep her lost forever.

id show her the directions to my trunk

Good job. Females who reject us are not entitled to be helped.

Maybe she wanted to fuck? I mean think about it everyone has a fucking phone on hand with googlemaps, should've been like baby how bout I take you back to my place instead.

Smart move. I wish i could send some roastie to wrong direction too, but they won't even come to ask something.

Wtf asking you for directions because she has no place to stay, randomly trying to find her relatives but for some reason her relatives haven't given her directions or even an address!

Either she wanted to fuck or she was literally homeless and phone less. Either way you could have fucked her.

haha nice one. dumb foid roastie should have prepped the directions beforehand.

cuck.

I'd have given her the right directions.

i read it as "fucked a roastie on my way home" lmao, if only