Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fucked up talking to a girl because of autism

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
So we had an American student (girl) visiting over. Everyone was asking her questions and I asked her what music she likes. She said "Oh yeah I love the 90s". I asked her if she likes Radiohead. She said " Do you like Soundgarden? it's the same singer". So I corrected her and said that it was a different singer and started talking about facts related to Soundgarden and later Pantera. She was just like "h-haha yeah" and I haven't spoken to her after that.

Idk I just know a lot about music:fuk:

It's not like you had any chance to begin with, for what you say every :bluepill: retard, including you, were already fighting for her pussy

It's not like you had any chance to begin with, for what you say every :bluepill: retard, including you, were already fighting for her pussy

You've been gathering Vril energy, too?

Autism is superpower :soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

If you were attractive she would have told you how awesome your knowledge about music is and if you two could maybe meet and listen to some records.

This time autism was not the reason she replied with hahah yeah :blackpill:

If you were attractive she would have told you how awesome your knowledge about music is and if you two could maybe meet and listen to some records.

Cope she’d be fine with you correcting her if you weren’t ugly.
Over:fuk:

Cope she’d be fine with you correcting her if you weren’t ugly.

Based

No, you mogged her
Exactly :feelsthink:

Stupid bitchoid got knowledge mogged about music by OP :feelshaha:

Keep making that foid feel stupid OP :cool: :dab::yes:

inb4 someone says "knowledges me :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:"

Always correct women. She thought she was special.