Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fucked up face

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
-
happened when i was still at school, incel in denial friend who is sociable told me that he and this other person were speaking about me, and the guy asked "is that the one with the fucked up face"? Brutally over for fuckedupfacecels, this is the kind of shit talk chad doesn't ever hear. I wish i was not deformed :feelsrope: :feelsrope: it is indeed, over

In my school days were a male in my year group with a larger than usual head. Even a teacher once told him to turn around to see the side-profile. They called him Meat-Head.

happened when i was still at school, incel in denial friend who is sociable told me that he and this other person were speaking about me, and the guy asked "is that the one with the fucked up face"? Brutally over for fuckedupfacecels, this is the kind of shit talk chad doesn't ever hear. I wish i was not deformed :feelsrope: :feelsrope: it is indeed, over
The first day I moved schools this kid who was younger than me said "eww" multiple times after seeing my face. I thought it was something wrong with the way I dressed, so I changed it and he said "I like your outfit, but not your face".

There’s no gym for your face :feels:. Took my 22 years to realize that…

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back