Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fucked teeth

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I grew up in poverty and didn't have access to a dentist. I was a childhood mouth breather due to allergies so I developed an underbite which causes me to have a significant gap in my teeth. Because my teeth got hit by rocks and involved with other accidents they're also bent out of shape. Basically I have subhuman light yellow that are deformed with a hideous gap and it'd cost ridiculous amounts of money to fix anything. I can't even afford a dentist to have them whitened. Over for poorcels

Brutal.

I thankfully have pretty good teeth but I used to not take care of them when I was little and had 10+ cavities

Are there any ways to fix your teeth now?

I also have a significant overbite (I assume this is what you meant as overbites are common with recessed chins). My front teeth stick out forward far more than my lower teeth. My lower teeth are also crowded, and one of the lower teeth on one side angles forward and the one opposite form it angles backwards because there isn't enough jaw room for them to fit nicely

Since you grew up in poverty, does that mean you also grew up eating only peasant food? Like bread, fries and frozen TV-dinners?

brutal. Im lucky to have good teeth even tho I dont take good care of them

teeth are unfortunately a very good example of sabotage through genetics and environment
JFL at all the normies with ivory pearl white teeth i probably brush and floss more than them and my teeth are still yellowish

Teeth are also a sign of financial status. Wealthy people have good teeth. And of course women want nothing to do with poor men

I have terrible teeth but only because they are crooked. Otherwise they are very clean

My teeth are okay besides yellow colouring

Last edited:
I grew up in poverty and didn't have access to a dentist. I was a childhood mouth breather due to allergies so I developed an underbite which causes me to have a significant gap in my teeth. Because my teeth got hit by rocks and involved with other accidents they're also bent out of shape. Basically I have subhuman light yellow that are deformed with a hideous gap and it'd cost ridiculous amounts of money to fix anything. I can't even afford a dentist to have them whitened. Over for poorcels
My teeth are not that bad but they aren't perfect

I also have a significant overbite (I assume this is what you meant as overbites are common with recessed chins). My front teeth stick out forward far more than my lower teeth. My lower teeth are also crowded, and one of the lower teeth on one side angles forward and the one opposite form it angles backwards because there isn't enough jaw room for them to fit nicely
i have an overbite as well which caused me to have an invisible chin and no jawline

Brutal.

I thankfully have pretty good teeth but I used to not take care of them when I was little and had 10+ cavities

Are there any ways to fix your teeth now?
Not really. I don't think they're rotting. Just yellow. The best I can do is sustain them in their current form. I have a few cavities.

I also have a significant overbite (I assume this is what you meant as overbites are common with recessed chins).
No, I have an underbite and I look like a caveman because of it

Images 4

My front teeth stick out forward far more than my lower teeth. My lower teeth are also crowded, and one of the lower teeth on one side angles forward and the one opposite form it angles backwards because there isn't enough jaw room for them to fit nicely
That's brutal tho. Having a recessed chin is one of the worst things a man can have.

Since you grew up in poverty, does that mean you also grew up eating only peasant food? Like bread, fries and frozen TV-dinners?
I ate up eating a lot of goyslop and became very overweight.

brutal. Im lucky to have good teeth even tho I dont take good care of them
Nice

teeth are unfortunately a very good example of sabotage through genetics and environment
JFL at all the normies with ivory pearl white teeth i probably brush and floss more than them and my teeth are still yellowish
Brutal that genes can be so cruel and unfair

Teeth are also a sign of financial status. Wealthy people have good teeth. And of course women want nothing to do with poor men
True

I hate being a teethcel. I wish I could afford to have them straightened and whitened.

pretend to be a foid and do a gofund me some retards will probably donate