Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck your agenda liberal pigs

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-

What agenda? No agenda here.
B18CCD4C 5FDE 4E48 8A32 94F65BFB97DA

Kek. I agree wholeheartedly. Listen, I didn’t mean to “push any agendas” with that, i just didn’t think it through. I wouldn’t have asked for it to be deleted if I had an agenda, and I certainly wouldn’t not be defending LGBTUVWXYZÅÄÖ either.

I honestly have zero contempt towards gay people or whatever

Absolutely hilarious. I can only imagine the mental gymnastics a bluepilled simp would use to dance around this one
I can’t wait for cucktears to argue against this one. Oh wait, they won’t.

Because you are a shit
I have gay relatives I love
Like my older cousin who is a fucking expert in my family’s history and origins in Sicily and is an established architect
I don’t care where guys put their dicks as long as it’s not children, animals, the disabled, or landwhales

What’s your idea? :feelswow:
We’d need an anonymous group of individuals here to infiltrate IT and have them post the threads that can’t simply be waved off by jokes and petty insults

We’d need an anonymous group of individuals here to infiltrate IT and have them post the threads that can’t simply be waved off by jokes and petty insults
No we need to just kill all the gays

Like my older cousin who is a fucking expert in my family’s history and origins in Sicily and is an established architect
I don’t care where guys put their dicks as long as it’s not children, animals, the disabled, or landwhales
I honestly hope that your relatives will die panfully from aids and you too. The very ecistence of people like you should be erased from memory of mankind.
Your family is abomination.you are a plugue that should be exterminated

Kek, BrazilianSoyma does that a lot, but he just quotes us without any rebuttal

I honestly hope that your relatives will die panfully from aids and you too. The very ecistence of people like you should be erased from memory of mankind.
Your family is abomination.you are a plugue that should be exterminated
He’s like the only gay relative in my family
>being a neo-Nazi
>ever
nice cope bro

He’s like the only gay relative in my family
>being a neo-Nazi
>ever
nice cope bro
Nice trick. I hope you will die painfully

Nice trick. I hope you will die painfully
K man I hope the next dude who does something nice for you is gay
Also what the fuck does hating gays and minorities have to do with being hopeless kissless virgins

No we need to just kill all the gays
You mean less than 0.5% of the worlds population. How’s that going to help us
Kek, BrazilianSoyma does that a lot, but he just quotes us without any rebuttal
And then the others do the dirty work. An incel guided infiltration group while ultimately pointless would be entertaining nonetheless

You mean less than 0.5% of the worlds population. How’s that going to help us
Well according this thread, LGBT people are the ultimate evil and must be brutally culled

K man I hope the next dude who does something nice for you is gay
Also what the fuck does hating gays and minorities have to do with being hopeless kissless virgins
Everything wil be like in Third Reich soon but it will be far more cruel and mercyless.
In Weimar republic such ugly creatures laughed. But they died in death camps

Everything wil be like in Third Reich soon but it will be far more cruel and mercyless.
In Weimar republic such ugly creatures laughed. But they died in death camps
I honestly doubt we are going back to Nazi Germany any time soon

Well according this thread, LGBT people are the ultimate evil and must be brutally culled
Kek, at this point I’d just let them cope with that. This place is as deep rooted in right wing idealist as it is inceldom if not more. I don’t really care either way I’ve got more personal matters to tend to than hating some nebulous minority

Kek, at this point I’d just let them cope with that. This place is as deep rooted in right wing idealist as it is inceldom if not more. I don’t really care either way I’ve got more personal matters to tend to than hating some nebulous minority
I would like you to be skinned alive for these words faggot.

me neither but they nearly always act as faggy activists, make anti-family remarks and expect governments (i.e everyone) to pay for their aids superdrugs, all the while screaming about people wanting to poke their noses into their bedroom, like a jew screaming about political oppression while he attacks you politically, literally crying out while he strikes you as the saying goes
I don’t really care either way I’ve got more personal matters to tend to than hating some nebulous minority
this is actually the correct position. some aspects of society are too viscerally enraging at times and it can get the best of you. but lol if you worry about activism more than yourself.

me neither but they nearly always act as faggy activists, make anti-family remarks and expect governments (i.e everyone) to pay for their aids superdrugs, all the while screaming about people wanting to poke their noses into their bedroom, like a jew screaming about political oppression while he attacks you politically, literally crying out while he strikes you as the saying goes
Yeas. They built this world of abomination asking us at the same time to show them mercy . Never. Plague ought to be destroyed.

I mean let’s be clear. AIDS is bad.
And gays are treated brutally in many parts of the world.
Russia.
States governed by Sharia law like Iran or Saudi Arabia where homosexuality is condemned by execution.
ISIS throwing gay prisoners off of buildings for no reason other than liking benis over bagina oh fug :-DDDDD

Russia.
States governed by Sharia law like Iran or Saudi Arabia where homosexuality is condemned by execution.
ISIS throwing gay prisoners off of buildings for no reason other than liking benis over bagina oh fug :-DDDDD
Die

Russia.
faggots are repulsive precisely because they are the product of decadence and represent a defiance of traditional gender norms that civilization itself stands on. You're not gonna have high culture without clear definitional boundaries between life's most essential component, the differences between the sexes. When you let faggots be fags the concept of masculinity itself is challenged and hollowed out. Any society that wants its own survival would do well in sweeping away homosexuals by whatever means possible

@DeformAspergerCel

faggots are repulsive precisely because they are the product of decadence and represent a defiance of traditional gender norms that civilization itself stands on. You're not gonna have high culture without clear definitional boundaries between life's most essential component, the differences between the sexes. When you let faggots be fags the concept of masculinity itself is challenged and hollowed out. Any society that wants its own survival would do well in sweeping away homosexuals by whatever means possible

@DeformAspergerCel
Gays have been around forever
Look at all the gay shit going around in Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece

I would like you to be skinned alive for these words faggot.
JFL, you and @2340922 should start a club together
this is actually the correct position. some aspects of society are too viscerally enraging at times and it can get the best of you. but lol if you worry about activism more than yourself.
I became virtually apolitical after taking the blackpill. Most people here are coping hard by attempting to be a part of a tribe after the biggest tribe of all had cast them out

I became virtually apolitical after taking the blackpill. Most people here are coping hard by attempting to be a part of a tribe after the biggest tribe of all had cast them out
you still have something to lose by becoming completely deracinated and rootless, and nothing to gain

you still have something to lose by becoming completely deracinated and rootless, and nothing to gain
That’s true, having some cause can prove useful but for most of the internet Nazis here they won’t profit from such copes

That’s true, having some cause can prove useful but for most of the internet Nazis here they won’t profit from such copes
I come here to cope about no gf, not daydream about living in the Third Reich or politics of any sort
If I wanted to hang around a bunch of alt-right faggots I’d go to /pol/

I come here to cope about no gf, not daydream about living in the Third Reich or politics of any sort
If I wanted to hang around a bunch of alt-right faggots I’d go to /pol/
That’s the thing, many users here are either from /pol/ or they use the place as much as they use this site. Even I lurk on /pol/ every few days or so

JFL, you and @2340922 should start a club together

You are a shit.