Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck you

TheonGrAYjoy

TheonGrAYjoy

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
All niggers or any trace of black skin or African

I fucking hate this shitty skin color I have and it fucking stings me more when we're the most shittiest people when it comes to life sustainment, smartness, or even fucking surviving or swimming.

No wonder we're incel, we fucking deserve it.

I wish we could blow up all of nigger people immediately, and a lot of us deserve to go to hell.

We deserve inceldom and deserve the ugliness we have.

Damn us, no wonder every single one of our nigger nations has the least accepted passports, I hope we die and get stepped on like the stupid annoying bug we are.

Pisses me off, mang.

WE ARENT GOOD AT ANYTHING.

Last edited:
Want proof?
Literally every single nigger is ugly. This is why every country likes skin lightening. And they don't like Africa and distances themselves from it.

Someone said my name?

Kill niggers. Behead niggers. Roundhouse kick a nigger into the concrete. Slam dunk a nigger baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy blacks. Defecate in a niggers food. Launch niggers into the sun. Stir fry niggers in a wok. Toss niggers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a niggers gas tank. Judo throw niggers into a wood chipper. Twist niggers heads off. Report niggers to the IRS. Karate chop niggers in half. Curb stomp pregnant black niggers. Trap niggers in quicksand. Crush niggers in the trash compactor. Liquefy niggers in a vat of acid. Eat niggers. Dissect niggers. Exterminate niggers in the gas chamber. Stomp nigger skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate niggers in the oven. Lobotomize niggers. Mandatory abortions for niggers. Grind nigger fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown niggers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize niggers with a ray gun. Kick old niggers down the stairs. Feed niggers to alligators. Slice niggers with a katana.

Brutal. God really hates me. I had to be short, ugly, nonNT, AND an inferior race. It's almost comical at this point.

Whilst curries have the lowest SMV, being black is bad because we're the lowest IQ, perform the worst on SAT scores, most crime, most degenerate women, etc.

least self hating nigger on IS 2024

@Rabbi Schneerson why are you hacking other users accounts

Brutal. God really hates me. I had to be short, ugly, nonNT, AND an inferior race. It's almost comical at this point.

Whilst curries have the lowest SMV, being black is bad because we're the lowest IQ, perform the worst on SAT scores, most crime, most degenerate women, etc.
This race is a joke at this point.
We couldn't even figure out how to swim or peel bananas.

It's over bro. I'm a currycel and it couldn't be more over.

Even I don't reach these levels of self deprecation

Send Detroit to Oblivion
Oh wait... That won't BE necessary.

Let the nigs handle it + in their wrecked cadillacs