Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FUCK YOU!! With "muh NT“

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Of course you need to be NT to even be able to talk to toilets, but the fact is, your NT isn’t worth shit if you look like shit.

All of you Reddit cucks who came here infiltrated this forum and poisoned it with your :redpill:-shit. Get the ruck out of here, you cucks and take your BBC-fetish with you!

Giga cope.

I mog most of my peers yet they have sex, party and are always fucking around. Even a turbomanlet I used to know, I am 5'6 and he reached tmy shoulders probably, had a gf in highschool.

Looks are everything, that is true, but unless you have god tier looks, you need to be NT to ascend.

True, for most incels is not even in the top ten problems. It increases chances for normies, but there are much more important traits for normies. For incels is useless.

I really just want money at this point

Who cares about NT. My appearance is a joke lmao. My face is fucked, my hairline is fucked my frame is subhuman literally unfuckable :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Indeed. NT only matters once you reach a minimum looks level but once you reach a minimum looks level, NT won’t matter at all.

Yes.

I look prepubescent compared to even East Asian foids.

Yes.

I look prepubescent compared to even East Asian foids.
Same for me. Seeing an adult girl much shorter and smaller than me is so rare I completely lose myself when it happens.

Need NT for some social success as a male

Nobody said it mattered for women you little fucking queer.

Cope, NT is incredibly important even at low looks levels. That fact is clear to see when you consider that the majority of all male autists are incel, but the majority of ugly people are not.

This thread is a hot blue pilled take. :bluepill::bluepill::feelsjuice:

True, for most incels is not even in the top ten problems. It increases chances for normies, but there are much more important traits for normies. For incels is useless.
Not true, this forum has 10x the rate of autism disorders than the general population and attracts schizoposters at a similar rate.

Most incel selfies posted have been in the 4-5 range, proving mentalceldom is the number 1 contributor to inceldom.

Giga cope.

I mog most of my peers yet they have sex, party and are always fucking around. Even a turbomanlet I used to know, I am 5'6 and he reached tmy shoulders probably, had a gf in highschool.

Looks are everything, that is true, but unless you have god tier looks, you need to be NT to ascend.
Exactly, only a giga chad can afford to be a friendless mentally ill socially inept loser. :cryfeels:

Indeed. NT only matters once you reach a minimum looks level but once you reach a minimum looks level, NT won’t matter at all.

Blackpilled thread :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::yes::yes::yes:

since i reached the minimum look , ntpill is the most important pill for me :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

Giga cope, if you go on Looksmax and search for the selfies of current and former users here in ratings and offtopic, most of them are just LTNs that would’ve gotten a GF once especially with height halo. Most users here are mentalcels, even @BlkPillPres himself has noticed this.
The average incel on this site isn't some super ugly trucel, we need to stop this meme shit. Literally every face pic I've been sent for a rating was some average looking fuck, that looks no different that the guys who I see dating, and most of these guys that have sent the pics are taller than me.

This forum is either lfilled with trolls pretending to be fakecel tallfags, or it's literally filled with fakecel tallfags.

Giga cope, if you go on Looksmax and search for the selfies of current and former users here in ratings and offtopic, most of them are just LTNs that would’ve gotten a GF once especially with height halo. Most users here are mentalcels, even @BlkPillPres himself has noticed this.
Youre probably right, considering half of the incels are somewhat failed normies. For me my height and poverty fucks me up the most, after that face, weight and mental problems.

Of course you need to be NT to even be able to talk to toilets, but the fact is, your NT isn’t worth shit if you look like shit.

All of you Reddit cucks who came here infiltrated this forum and poisoned it with your :redpill:-shit. Get the ruck out of here, you cucks and take your BBC-fetish with you!
NT > face