Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck you, Normies!

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Believe or not, all the negativity and mockery the incel community has got is due to normies masquerading as incels. There is a reason why foids say the incels they see look average looking. Many normies who don't put any effort in wooing infiltrate into the incel community and literally hijack it.

Do you really think an actual incel can ascend? Just look subbreddits like incelselfie or websites on incels, you'd find many normies calling themselves incels post their pics with caption "It's over or it never began" which is nothing but insult to incels.

The guy in VICE documentary on incels or Elliot Rogder doesn't look incels but normies who would have got their looksmatch if had put some efforts. In fact, this group also has normies posing as incels, as you can see easily when you post a pic of midly ugly guy who looks incel and many say they are not mogged by him.

So, fuck you normies because it is due to you cunts, incels are not taken seriously.

Believe or not, all the negativity and mockery the incel community has got is due to normies masquerading as incels. There is a reason why foids say the incels they see look average looking. Many normies who don't put any effort in wooing infiltrate into the incel community and literally hijack it.

Do you really think an actual incel can ascend? Just look subbreddits like incelselfie or websites on incels, you'd find many normies calling themselves incels post their pics with caption "It's over or it never began" which is nothing but insult to incels.

The guy in VICE documentary on incels or Elliot Rogder doesn't look incels but normies who would have got their looksmatch if had put some efforts. In fact, this group also has normies posing as incels, as you can see easily when you post a pic of midly ugly guy who looks incel and many say they are not mogged by him.

So, fuck you normies because it is due to you cunts, incels are not taken seriously.

nope we are not taken seriously because we are worse

I’ve been rated 3-4/10 by multiple users on this site. I wish I was a normie tbh

Overage = ugly

normies are scum and they deserve hell!!!!!
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I’ve been rated 3-4/10 by multiple users on this site. I wish I was a normie tbh
Ratings are not very reliable. Though, perhaps you may be lower tier normie.

They just want to group every male white (or part white) shooter in one group and call them all “incels”.

I read an article in the NY Times yesterday that referred to ER as a “white supremacist” even though he was Asian. They just lie and don’t give a shit.

Only a mouth breather like me can rate you fairly. Send me pm if you want.

They just want to group every male white (or part white) shooter in one group and call them all “incels”.

I read an article in the NY Times yesterday that referred to ER as a “white supremacist” even though he was Asian. They just lie and don’t give a shit.
I was surprised to see the guy in VICE documentary on incel. Damn, where does he look incel from? He looked normies who is too lazy to even move from his bed.

Virtue signalers like on Rate Me subreddit add some points.6/10 is often rated as 8/10,8/10 as 9/10 or 10/10.So basically by saying average,which is 5/10,it actually means 4/10 or lower.And even actual average guys struggle nowadays

thats not a bad rating though. the average should be around 3.5

Deserve to be pinned.

Idiots, by average they mean normie looking not St Blackops2cel looking.