Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FUCK YOU!!!! (incel trait)

• Thread starter Deleted member 21821
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21821

+ TrueAlphaCel +
-
it looks like if chad have a problem everybody is like: ohh poor chad how can we help him
but if i have a problem everybody blames me for other people's fault
Like the dorm i'm in? i told the owner that i can not sleep because of that bitch ass fuck. And the owner said that it is MY fault...
lol
it is my fault that i cant fall asleep because HE makes noise all night loool hope he fucks my oneitis so i can kill em all at once
fuck that chad!
wonder what would happen if i knifed him to death
fuck you fbi what u gonna do? WHAT?
Fuck cuck tears suck my dick bitch swallow it good perkele!
yall can suck me dry cuck tears bitches

u know what reddit advertises me? r/tall
Is it a joke? CUZ IM 5'5
FUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Youre 5' 5'' because youre 14

Wtf is this post, sounds like what a 14 year old would think a 23 year old truecel would act like

You need to work on your forum game OP

Wtf is this post, sounds like what a 14 year old would think a 23 year old truecel would act like

fuck you and this site as well bitch i may be older than you
suck my dick 14 times

You will grow taller, probably 5'9 at best which is the average height in the Cucknited States of AmeriKKKa.

You will grow taller, probably 5'9 at best which is the average height in the Cucknited States of AmeriKKKa.
i would be the happiest person on this bitch earth kyrpa

suck my dick 14 times

giphy.gif

These are not even good insults

Ye. It's like he's an infiltrator trying to sound like what he/she thinks an incel is like.

Are you actually 14 or is everyone just saying that

Ye. It's like he's an infiltrator trying to sound like what he/she thinks an incel is like.
yeah just like an infiltrator lol
u bitch
protect the chads as much as u want
suck em dry as much as u want i dont care
they dont like my attitude towards chads and females...
im 22 and venting

Its my guess that hes underage, look at his posting style

There is literally no class or a coherent chain of thought, just some random insults put together to sound edgy

This is how I used to post on minecraftforums back when I was that age and trying to argue with people

There is literally no class or a coherent chain of thought, just some random insults put together to sound edgy

This is how I used to post on minecraftforums back when I was that age and trying to argue with people
To me it sounded more like a foreigner trying to speak english but I kinda assume that about anything badly written so i might be wrong

whats a 14 year old doing here why isn't there a rule for this?

He must be a finn.

lol you lil bitch... you act like i insulted you
are you sure u an incel if u are so classy?
why are you protecting chads? and females? lol

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Cool down with personal attacks boyo, at least try and make them relevant

Youll might get b& if you keep this up, your behavior is very odd

Hes just raging due to pent up loneliness and aggresion. Whats so weird about this? Huh, i wonder what someone in our position has to be mad about. Surely you must not be incel. Incels dont have rage! Theyre low t cucks, duh. Fuckers

it looks like if chad have a problem everybody is like: ohh poor chad how can we help him
but if i have a problem everybody blames me for other people's fault
Like the dorm i'm in? i told the owner that i can not sleep because of that bitch ass fuck. And the owner said that it is MY fault...
lol
it is my fault that i cant fall asleep because HE makes noise all night loool hope he fucks my oneitis so i can kill em all at once
fuck that chad!
wonder what would happen if i knifed him to death
fuck you fbi what u gonna do? WHAT?
Fuck cuck tears suck my dick bitch swallow it good perkele!
yall can suck me dry cuck tears bitches

u know what reddit advertises me? r/tall
Is it a joke? CUZ IM 5'5
FUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Greycel tier post.
Cope.
Hes just raging due to pent up loneliness and aggresion. Whats so weird about this? Huh, i wonder what someone in our position has to be mad about. Surely you must not be incel. Incels dont have rage! Theyre low t cucks, duh. Fuckers
Well, that is what this place is for.

Just knife him bro

Avi checks out.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Cool down with personal attacks boyo, at least try and make them relevant

Youll might get b& if you keep this up, your behavior is very odd
I still dont understand why u protect em chads lol

Pol i would get some help but all the paychologists told me that it is my personality.... is it my personality
I still dont understand why u protect em chads lol

i would get some help but all the paychologists told me that it is my personality.... is it my personality

Low iq GrAYcel