Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuck you, get mogged by this preteen.

KING NOTHING

KING NOTHING

These wounds will not heal
★★★★★
Parents shouldn't allow thier daughters to dress like that

Brootal teenlove pill

Of course it's some Latin American country

Reminds me of a brutal mogging I experienced when I was 16. I was inside a video game store browsing for Vidya when this 13/14 year old Chad Jr walked in with his gf. The store employees immediately recognized him and started greeting him and his gf and they all started laughing and talking.

This kid was known throughout the town just because he was a future Chad. Fucking brutal being mogged like that.

Looks like a faggot

He looks like me when i was 13

Surprised they’re both not already covered in tats.

If some random kikestagram post is suifuel for you then you must be weak boyo jfl

mogs me to oblivion

Tats are cool modman
Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

If some random kikestagram post is suifuel for you then you must be weak boyo jfl
He skipped in line and got a gf without muhh gymmaxxing looksmaxxing self-improvement cope. How is that not depressing to you.

Wait till he grows up to be a manlet and watch them run away from him

He skipped in line and got a gf without muhh gymmaxxing looksmaxxing self-improvement cope. How is that not depressing to you.
Because its called the genetic lottery, basic blackpill.

Because its called the genetic lottery, basic blackpill.
This is an example of it and it should evoke feelings of envy/scorn in you.

Reminds me of a brutal mogging I experienced when I was 16. I was inside a video game store browsing for Vidya when this 13/14 year old Chad Jr walked in with his gf. The store employees immediately recognized him and started greeting him and his gf and they all started laughing and talking.

This kid was known throughout the town just because he was a future Chad. Fucking brutal being mogged like that.

Fuck him (in roblox)

This is an example of it and it should evoke feelings of envy/scorn in you.
Why should it, when I have seen countless examples of this shit many times before. You sound like a pregnant woman or smthn

Why should it, when I have seen countless examples of this shit many times before. You sound like a pregnant woman or smthn
What should I have tagged it with then.

lmao the comments :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek:
i don't even speak their language and it's still funny

They are around the same height and yet she is completely in love with him. Facepill strikes once again :feelsrope:

It's just genetics