Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FUCK YOU AND YOUR VIRTUE SIGNALING CRAP!

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I am fucking seething right now.

I HATE when I get people reporting me to whoever they feel like, for being suicidal.

You cunts don’t know what I go through!

It’s worse with Chads because they don’t understand our pain so they think nothing of it.

BUT FEMALES ARE THE WORST! STOP BEING A VIRTUE SIGNALING CUNT AND JUST HAVE SEX WITH ME IF YOU DON’T WANT ME TO KILL MYSELF!

I UNDERSTAND THE MATRIARCHY DOESN’T WANT TO LOSE ITS SLAVES BUT COME ON! AT LEAST DON’T TREAT US LIKE SHIT AND WE MAYBE WON’T WANT TO DIE.

FUCK!

reported on what some other forum or social media platform? no surprise its all cucked

reported on what some other forum or social media platform? no surprise its all cucked
Yeah and also in my school (well my old school, lucky i switched from that Jew hellhole)

I remember someone reporting me to school for posting an edgy joke on Facebook (held a knife near a wall splattered by red dye), which made them thought I was homicidal due to possible bullying. I was taken out of class for the day to investigate me. An annoying day that was.

Sorry to hear it bro normies cant stop virtue signaling and thinking they know shit

Most females are unfair since they can afford to be picky on who they have sex with, meaning they can wait it out for as long as they please until they find someone that looks picture perfect to them

Women are trash.