Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fuck work i'm staying home

H

HateMyLife

living in Hardcore+
-
i'm tired of wageslaving i stay home and i will gonna play videogames all day:dab:

How do they treat you at work or how do you feel there.

How do they treat you at work or how do you feel there.
well people are soo fucking 2 sided i hate them infront of me they are playing good but they stab me in the back sometimes
i feel shit 12 hours of work and the pay bad too

I worked from 22-25 but I am currently a neet at 26. Gonna try and continue my current life for a long as possible

I live with my parents
my parents are assholes i had to get a job and pay for them the electricity and food for myself otherwise they kick me out of the house

I gotta work, no matter what. I’d rather die than stay living with my family forever.

but what about contributing to soyciety silly inkwell :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Based. I used to work a block from my house as a janitor. I had to write in my own time too on paper. Some days I'd go home and play games for few hours, smoke weed, drink beer do whatever I wanted and then go back to finish work and just lie about the time. Got the job done but only took me 2 or 3 hours usually and got paid for 6. Could've [UWSL]got 8 but they'd bitch about it[/UWSL]

neetbuxx-maxx