Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fuck womencels

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
if you fucking cunts are reading this I really fucking hate u lmao. even before I knew anything about incels or blackpill I hated you sluts, even when I was pre-pubescent I hated you cunts

I feel like going tell some moronic foids on /r/selfharm, /r/selfharmpics and /r/selfharmscars to cut deeper and how their cuts aren't deep enough lmao. I have a posting history there to make my trolling a bit more realistic, so it seems like im not a troll. A common tactic of mines telling them they just look like chicken scratches and complain about "edgy" teens who don't have problems and it shows by their light cuts. It always end up with the stupid foids making more posts that are even deeper lmao.

For every new comment I see on cucktears by a foid account reddit.com/r/inceltears/comments im gonna do this shit to one foid posting on those subs. Fun shit tbh. Every 10 upvotes I see on new cucktears posts starting now are one pad/pon Ill throw into the garbage in the unisex bathroom at the resources center up the avenue lmao. I fucking hate you fucking cunts so much, so I want to do this shit just to hurt you. I want you to know your fellow females are going to pay the price for your fucking actions. It makes me so fucking happy right now I cant even stop myself from giggling as I type this shit out. I promise this isn't a fucking troll I will show the pictures tomorrow afternoon EST of all the fucking things ive thrown out or dropped into the sink. Foids ive done shit like this before and posted proof in February if you check my history. Gonna make you fucks pay.

im gonna message the foids on /r/suicidewatch etc shit too lmao, one dm for every six guests (one in six guests are foids, from polls)

I hate your avi dedly srs

I hate your avi dedly srs

Change to this one tbh.