Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck, why do women do this shit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6537
  • Start date
Deleted member 6537

Deleted member 6537

Banned
-
So, about 2 weeks ago, I was at my grandma's, where my aunt and 2 of my uncles live. My aunt asked me some very personal questions as to cause problems for my family (not going into specifics). She's trying to do this because she has a vendetta, and uses me to push whatever shit she wants. This is why women don't deserve to rule anything. If left to their own devices, they're Machiavellian, decieving, disgusting people.

Yet society accepts their malicious behavior just because of their axe wound. If a male acted like that someone would break his jaw in an instant.

It’s in their nature to deceive and lie for their own personal gain.

I hate ants!

(But i admit they are better than roaches)

It’s in their nature to deceive and lie for their own personal gain.
It seems that his aunt was just trying to hurt OP, not that she had anything to gain herself

yes women are really evil

Women are equal and deserve respect :feelsEhh:

Them having rights alongside the ability to seduce most men ( Except for faggots ) make them very dangerous creatures, just like Jews.

It seems that his aunt was just trying to hurt OP, not that she had anything to gain herself
Nah, she had something to gain. She had a vendetta, as I said. Not against me, she probably sees me as a pawn for her to use to fulfill her vendetta.

Foid behaviour

because whore

Them having rights alongside the ability to seduce most men ( Except for faggots ) make them very dangerous creatures, just like Jews.
I just recently saw someone discussing that, how women gaining rights has upset the balance and created cucks and other problems, but I can't remember who it was. Interesting shit to think about, though.