Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck what women think.

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
Fuck what women think, im a smart handsome, funny, charismatic gentleman. I’m a Chad giga slayer and I’m the best human in the world. I’m also super duper HUMBLE , no one is as humble as me. I’m a god incarcerated! I’m the pinnacle of man. Im what everyone should aspire to be . God I’m perfect.

I was confident, can I get a girlfriend now :feelsaww:

no confidence for your face

Chad personality in a truecel body

Copium overdose

Theres nothing that a foid hates more
Yupo.

It’s weird. They seem to tolerate incels who are openly hostile towards them but shit on ones who are nice

I’ve gotten to that point. Not just with women but people in general.
People tell me not to go outside because of how bad they think my hair is, doesn’t bother me.
People give me weird looks and I give them weird looks back.

I’ve gotten to that point. Not just with women but people in general.
People tell me not to go outside because of how bad they think my hair is, doesn’t bother me.
People give me weird looks and I give them weird looks back.
Exactly. Normies are built on social norms, fuck em

Fuck what women think, im a smart handsome, funny, charismatic gentleman. I’m a Chad giga slayer and I’m the best human in the world. I’m also super duper HUMBLE , no one is as humble as me. I’m a god incarcerated! I’m the pinnacle of man. Im what everyone should aspire to be . God I’m perfect.

I was confident, can I get a girlfriend now :feelsaww:

View: https://youtu.be/j5RuCEhHcG4?si=r2OS6LGl-04n15fQ