Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck turkey

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★
HAHAHAHAHA GET IT?
Eqw

but no seriously though fuck turkey why do they have their own section on the forum? we already have an international section for all languages

but no seriously though fuck turkey why do they have their own section on the forum? we already have an international section for all languages
There has been a lot of Turkish incel and every day its growing faster. So maybe Admins wants to make a concession to Turks. I can say there is more Turkish incel than French Incels.

There has been a lot of Turkish incel and every day its growing faster. So maybe Admins wants to make a concession to Turks. I can say there is more Turkish incel than French Incels.
true

Didn't know there were that many Turkish incels but it seems there are

Didn't know there were that many Turkish incels but it seems there are
Maybe they dont be in here, but i see them a lot of around me. Generaly they are hang out Turkish servers. Especially in last 20 years Feminism has grown in Turkey, i mean so many Turkish men being cheated and suffering.

Last edited:
turks living abroad are never incles

dark triad moggers i fucking hate them

tfw no turkish foid feet

turks living abroad are never incles

dark triad moggers i fucking hate them
turks that live abroad are 2 types : low-inhib thugmaxxers that cause trouble or good mannered kebab sellers in their mid 20s or boomers. I've actually been to turkey once and the guy selling kebab was pretty nice to me when he saw i am a tourist.

Yeah i fuck turkeys

Need arab section

just go to turkey and get a hair transplant bro