Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck trannies

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
How can these self diagnosed mentally ill retards get support and love from all over, while we suffer, we were oppressed from day one, it never began for us and we are still attacked daily, while the tranny comes and claims to be a non binary alien then everyone supports them, what a clown world we live. I pray a tranny tries anything against me and only God knows what I'll do to them.

I will support transgender rights, but only if they will suport transageist rights

Just lol at supporting people who would kill us
Support, only if would not kill, but instead would support my rights to date teen girls

Trans people are extremely mentally ill people
and its a grave mistake to support their Illness instead of trying to treat them .
I dont know the secret agenda behind that and i dont even want to know honestly .

Trans people are extremely mentally ill people
and its a grave mistake to support their Illness instead of trying to treat them .
I dont know the secret agenda behind that and i dont even want to know honestly .
They are androgynous, they are following teachings of aleister crowley and want to be like the baphomet. They are most vile creatures to roam this planet.

my job provider is a tranny whent from man to women but did not get surgery for the genitals and she/he/it is the laziest fucking two faced backstabbing cunt out there and goes around demanding respect from clients she/he/it fucks over has lied to me so many times and caused my problems. sometimes i just want run that fuckers face over with a lawn mower then kick it ribs in then throw whats left under a semi trailer

We live in mad times.The idea of mutilating your genetals for a 0.4% lower rate of suicide is celebrated.Everyone sees this,yet they don't care,they just want to look like they do.
Girl finds transgender man in the womens bathroom 2016 colourised 14876508

my job provider is a tranny whent from man to women but did not get surgery for the genitals and she/he/it is the laziest fucking two faced backstabbing cunt out there and goes around demanding respect from clients she/he/it fucks over has lied to me so many times and caused my problems. sometimes i just want run that fuckers face over with a lawn mower then kick it ribs in then throw whats left under a semi trailer
Honeslty if i had a tranny as job provider, I'd just be a NEET

Just be a tranny bro

The trend is starting to die as ppl realize the cult bullshit. I can't wait until they're seen as mentally ill degenerates again and they can't undo their surgery or boobs from estrogen.

That's what they want you to do!

they are following teachings of aleister crowley and want to be like the baphomet. They are most vile creatures to roam this planet.
can u elab its rly interesting

No, don't fuck them literally. Otherwise the anti gay police have bad news for you :feelsbaton:

can u elab its rly interesting
Crowley was 20th century witch/satanist who basically wrote books about how you can do magic, child sacrifices, pedophilia etc.... And many satanists today follow him but when you question them they say "it's all harmless bro, it's a club bro, we don't believe in God bro" then why you believe in the devil? Crowley was very open about who he worshiped. The tranny agenda today is based on his teachings basically, bunch of androgynous subhumans falling for the satanist crap, the whole man/female mix legit comes from the baphomet, that filthy creature who the satanists worship and who the templars worshipped in the past. The future is looking very bleak bro.
No, I won't.
Mashallah bro

Fuck trannies
gay

@NEETAndTidy will gladly do so

Trannies should be banned from minecraft all together.

I have seen an increase in the amount of trannies around, lol at them for falling for the meme.

Trannies are symptom of societal illness

Trannies should be institutionalized tbh. But instead they're given hormones and surgieres. Clown world.

Gross! I will not!

Trannies are the filth of the world!

Tfw you're too ugly for trannies to be interested in

I fucking hate trannies

I wouldn't give a damn about trannies but the problem is that they're everywhere online and they're so attention whores that in every message they write they have to say "I'm trans" or talk about their pronouns or sheit like that. Also many trannies are just ugly virgin weebcels that think that if they take hormones they will look like anime girls kek

I wouldn't give a damn about trannies but the problem is that they're everywhere online and they're so attention whores that in every message they write they have to say "I'm trans" or talk about their pronouns or sheit like that. Also many trannies are just ugly virgin weebcels that think that if they take hormones they will look like anime girls kek
Exactly, they're attention seeking retards

I would give no two shits about trannies if it were not for IT.

It's THEIR fault they are our mortal enemies

I would rather not fuck trannies.