Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck tinder and roasties

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Majority of femoids are uncultured normies, peasants and bimbos, and swiped right just 19 of them, while left - more than 3000 in age group 18-22. In 22-25 even worse: 1 right and 2500 left. No matches. But how about (((you))) let me to look at younger ones, age group with more culturally compatible girls, also 17 absolutely acceptable for me even in this degenerate system, worshipping "magical 18", as they turn 18 soon. Overprotective daddies of teen girs always problem, but it's my quest to find waifu of culture with daddy of culture. Or atleast 17, who soon will be free from daddy

18-22 is already kind of old, especially 22

there are just a limitless amount of barriers between me and fulfillment of any kind

The only reason I clicked is Cuz of that anime pic. Power of the Gods.

18-22 is already kind of old, especially 22

there are just a limitless amount of barriers between me and fulfillment of any kind
Hard too find 18+ chuuni waifu. Under 18 would be much more perspective for searching. Be damned this society of roasties and overprotective daddies

You won’t find what your looking for on tinder, it is a waste of time

You won’t find what your looking for on tinder, it is a waste of time
Have no big hopes in tinder, but hating it is always justified. Vampirefreaks is more perspective place. But also giving suifuel, seeing gothic and emo prettyboys being popular and desired

Going on tinder is a waste of time, you will find nobody that you're genuinely interested in there. Also the game is literally rigged.

Swamp of Thots. Finding something good would be accident or miracle. Poor loli, lost in that cursed place