Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuck this sucks

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I cant even handle life sober anymore. This is how bad its getting. No relationship and no sex from women is taking an extreme toll, a toll that has never been as severe as now, and i fear it will get worse.

Ive been getting buzzed/ drunk way too more often than i used to. When i do drink, some days ill come home from work and i will have to put at least 1 or 2 drinks in me just to "deal" with the day and life in general. Many more is usually drank on the weekend.

Fuck inceldom, fuck my life.

I am a lost cause.

Workcelling also takes it toll i guess...

Alcoholcelling is good cope though

Workcelling also takes it toll i guess...

Alcoholcelling is good cope though
Workcelling is pure sui fuel, seriously. Having to deal with inceldom outside of work then having to come into work feeling depressed/ suicidal most days is fucking shit.

I like alcoholcelling but i really do wish some of the more "safer" drugs were legal, but the australian government is cucked

Workcelling is pure sui fuel, seriously. Having to deal with inceldom outside of work then having to come into work feeling depressed/ suicidal most days is fucking shit.

I like alcoholcelling but i really do wish some of the more "safer" drugs were legal, but the australian government is cucked
Yeah i made the switch to weedcelling only because it has not so terrible effect on my mood as alcohol. Also i gymcel and its hard to combine alcohol and gym.

Yeah i made the switch to weedcelling only because it has not so terrible effect on my mood as alcohol. Also i gymcel and its hard to combine alcohol and gym.
i think what my self medicating has come down to is well, the above reasons and another reason is that the past few months all of my friends got gfs and here i am alone. They even forgot my birthday. Some friends they are..

where from in aus