Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck this stupid ass hat...Anyone who likes this hat is a fakecel.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Is this supposed to be like 4chans stupid birthday hat shit? Its just annoying and wont let me get to the 2nd or 3rd page on threads and just looks retarded. Anyone who likes the hat is fakecel because they arent on this site for hours going to the 2nd or 3rd page and just view it as "FUN AND LOOKS COOL ON MY AVI!" If it isnt an annoyance to u that means your life is going so well that something like this couldnt set u off but since my life is shit and Im only on here its annoying af. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Cant even cope here on Halloween without this chad purple fag hat blocking my path. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

The true fakecel is the one who can't figure out how to change the URL to add "/page-X" to get to the other pages.
The truecel is well versed in computer fuckery. :feelsseriously:

Inceldom discussion

the year is already ending yet I can't remember a single thing

Anyone who likes the hat is fakecel
I got a girlfriend as soon as I started liking this hat :0

Incels GTFIH you have a chance to get a gf!!!!

I got a girlfriend as soon as I started liking this hat :0

Incels GTFIH you have a chance to get a gf!!!!
The hat does work nicely for you tbf. Btw I really dig this avi but wonder is Pepe happy receiving the blackpill or happy sharing it with someone? Either way it's good to see him happy about the blackpill.

The hat does work nicely for you tbf. Btw I really dig this avi but wonder is Pepe happy receiving the blackpill or happy sharing it with someone? Either way it's good to see him happy about the blackpill.
To me it looks like he is giving the blackpill and not receiving it

fuck you OP it's kino

:p

FUN AND LOOKS COOL ON MY AVI!

faggot you just mad cuz yours is not aligned :feelsUgh:

Reported!

Hat crime!

incel trait: I can't click on the next page buttons because the hat blocks it

The true fakecel is the one who can't figure out how to change the URL to add "/page-X" to get to the other pages.
The truecel is well versed in computer fuckery. :feelsseriously:
true. unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work in the sewers.

I turned off the hat option as it reduced my max postmaxxing speed by 0.1%

Yeah, this dumbass thing will hopefully be gone by tomorrow.

Shut the fuck up.

I didn't make any good IRL memories neither, pls kill me alredy :feelsrope:

Go to preferences and it’s under content options, the last one, it was annoying so I turned it off:feelscomfy:
thanks bro:feelsaww:

same tbh I dont even keep track of the day of the week anymore

Is this supposed to be like 4chans stupid birthday hat shit? Its just annoying and wont let me get to the 2nd or 3rd page on threads and just looks retarded. Anyone who likes the hat is fakecel because they arent on this site for hours going to the 2nd or 3rd page and just view it as "FUN AND LOOKS COOL ON MY AVI!" If it isnt an annoyance to u that means your life is going so well that something like this couldnt set u off but since my life is shit and Im only on here its annoying af. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Cant even cope here on Halloween without this chad purple fag hat blocking my path. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
add
to the adblock