Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FUCK THIS SOCIETY

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
ALL I WANT IS FOR MEN AND WOMEN TO BE EQUAL IN THE DATING/HOOKUP MARKET! IS THIS REALLY SO UNREASONABLE?? HOW IS THAT SO CONTROVERSIAL ??? JUST BECAUSE FOIDS ARE BORN WITH A VAGINA???

CAN SOCIETY STOP PUTTING FOIDS ON A PEDESTAL??

Islam is right about women.

As a the old saying goes, give an inch and they'll take a mile. Foids should have never been given rights.

Normies and cucks only consider "equality" economic, not equality in the sexual market. They don't mind taxing non-chads to make things easier for low earning foids, but they won't tax rostie pussy to make things easier for non-chads who struggle to get laid.

ALL I WANT IS FOR MEN AND WOMEN TO BE EQUAL IN THE DATING/HOOKUP MARKET! IS THIS REALLY SO UNREASONABLE?? HOW IS THAT SO CONTROVERSIAL ??? JUST BECAUSE FOIDS ARE BORN WITH A VAGINA???

CAN SOCIETY STOP PUTTING FOIDS ON A PEDESTAL??
Equal dating markets won't work in practice, maybe for robots or if everyone looked similar in looks or identical but even then when people see something better they go towards it. I'll agree with the over valuation of foids.

At this point you have to endure and die, hopefully, HOPEFULLY newer generations will get sick of this shit and dick riot.

Equal dating markets won't work in practice, maybe for robots or if everyone looked similar in looks or identical but even then when people see something better they go towards it. I'll agree with the over valuation of foids.
We can make it harder for rosties to chase chads, by removing the cucked laws and replacing them with sexbots. After that their smv will be low enough where they'll be happy to settle with their looksmatches.

obviously attractive people will always have it easier and i have accepted that. that's not the problem.

think of gays. gay guys will have a much easier time finding a partner than straight guys, because men aren't hypergamous; they are competing on an even playing field.

foids are hypergamous which means straight guys will have a much harder time than gay guys. this is what is unfair.

We live in cucked times