Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR fuck this shitty incel life man

• Thread starter anotherbitesthedust
  • Start date
anotherbitesthedust

anotherbitesthedust

Recruit
★★★
currently ldaring in my bed think about how fucked up this shitty incel life is, how i won’t get a second of my time back when i wasted my time and made a fool out of myself, how i can’t go back and change ANYTHING. every single girl i’ve interacted with has rejected me, some of them in humiliating ways that hurt my mental health for months, they have all but long forgotten it while all the laughter and snickering fucks with my mind to this day. fuck this shitty incel life bro

even if you could become chad tomorrow it still wouldn't reverse the clock

It never began for us, and we can never forget or change the past

currently ldaring in my bed think about how fucked up this shitty incel life is, how i won’t get a second of my time back when i wasted my time and made a fool out of myself, how i can’t go back and change ANYTHING. every single girl i’ve interacted with has rejected me, some of them in humiliating ways that hurt my mental health for months, they have all but long forgotten it while all the laughter and snickering fucks with my mind to this day. fuck this shitty incel life bro
Don’t get ugly, boyo, get even.

It doesn't feel real man

just build a time machine bro anything is possible
" I'm telling you guys... anything is possible! Don't ever get up! Keep... Keep grinding, keep hustling... s-shoot for your dreams! You can do anything you want, I-I promise you. You've just got to take that first step. take that hard step of actually doing something!"

How many girls have you approached, OP

This life is a wash. Let's hope the next one is better.

This life isn't worth living for me personally.