Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuck this shit

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
★★★★★
I was about to take my dumbbell to do a another set . My eyes shift to the other side I saw that girl kissed his bf on the lips. They're a heightmatched (short) Latino couple. I am totally sure Latino can't be incel.
Why am I suffering everyday?
I can't take it anymore....
What should I do?

@Logic55
@VictimofBpillReaper
@Cayden Zhang
@Ci Jey
@NeverGetUp36

At least where I live there are gyms which are owned by city or municipality, I think gyms like these don't really have young PDA couples like the private trendy ones which look better in sexhavers cuckstagram pictures

I was about to take my dumbbell to do a another set . My eyes shift to the other side I saw that girl kissed his bf on the lips. They're a heightmatched (short) Latino couple. I am totally sure Latino can't be incel.
What should I do?

@Logic55
@VictimofBpillReaper
@Cayden Zhang
@Ci Jey
@NeverGetUp36
dude you are literally 6´0
stfu lmao

What should I do?

@Logic55
@VictimofBpillReaper
@Cayden Zhang
@Ci Jey
@NeverGetUp36
ok...

What should I do?

@Logic55
@VictimofBpillReaper
@Cayden Zhang
@Ci Jey
@NeverGetUp36
Gen Z Latinos cannot ascend in the west. The older traditional Latinos/latinas has it easier in dating because they weren't raised in a liberal and feminist environment like gen z people.

Gen Z Latinos cannot ascend in the west. The older traditional Latinos/latinas has it easier in dating because they weren't raised in a liberal and feminist environment like gen z people.
Ah ok

dude you are literally 6´0
stfu lmao
You can still be incel, maybe even truecel at that height. It’s really not that much.

they were exercizing their lips

True