Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FUCK THIS GAY LIFE I'M GONNA FUCKING REEEEEEE

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
I just woke up at the fuckin middle of the night cuz of stuffy nose and guess what, I just went back from gymcelling so I'm tired af and actually in need to fuckin breath and sleep as goddamn regular human being would:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
This makes no fucking sense whatsoever I take EVER SINGLE MED ON THIS PLANET TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER AND THEY DO JACKSHIT srsly somebody nuke this horrible existence to oblivion already:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I can't even sleep in peace anymore without being reminded the absolute piece of genetic trash that I'm supposed to be:feelsrope:

Pass the rope

I'm sorry you got no reply

when he wakes up with some alerts he might feel better

Brutal shit bro

here's another reply for ya

We all stuck in this reality with no fucking reason except for suffering!!!!
The one who put us here is totally fucked up and evil. He should live my life as a punishment.

I'm struggling with insomnia for more than a year now. :feelscry:

My nose has always been blocked, explains my recessed chin ngl

We all stuck in this reality with no fucking reason except for suffering!!!!
The one who put us here is totally fucked up and evil. He should live my life as a punishment.
My fucking thoughts exactly. If there ever was a God he's an asshole for creating incels.

I just woke up at the fuckin middle of the night cuz of stuffy nose and guess what, I just went back from gymcelling so I'm tired af and actually in need to fuckin breath and sleep as goddamn regular human being would:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
This makes no fucking sense whatsoever I take EVER SINGLE MED ON THIS PLANET TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER AND THEY DO JACKSHIT srsly somebody nuke this horrible existence to oblivion already:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I can't even sleep in peace anymore without being reminded the absolute piece of genetic trash that I'm supposed to be:feelsrope:

Pass the rope
What if you bludgeoned yourself in the head over and over until you lost your memory, would that be better?

What if you bludgeoned yourself in the head over and over until you lost your memory, would that be better?
I'd end up being so incredibly retarded that the bluepill mindset would just reset while making myself an account in IT.