Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck this forum, you risk getting doxxed.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
I do not care about getting banned. This is a no-ending echo-chamber where people are racist behind your back. Even if I didn't get banned, everything will be the same: shit-posting, water is wet, etc. How's that positive? I bet some guys have already killed themselves because of the harmful interactions they've had with some users.

Yes, I've been doxxed by a moderator. That's why I'm hateful.

are you actually spaniard?

are you actually spaniard?
What do you want from me? Yes, I am. I've been doxxed by this forum. I have motives to be hateful with every other user. What the fuck is this shit? Administrators shouldn't dox users. Well, I don't know what I did wrong in the past month... but fuck this, I want my account to get deleted instantly.

Why is it so hard? I've been threatening users, doing shit-posts... and nope, my account is still here. Account deletions should be less than 14 days.

What do you want from me? Yes, I am. I've been doxxed by this forum. I have motives to be hateful with every other user. What the fuck is this shit? Administrators shouldn't dox users. Well, I don't know what I did wrong in the past month... but fuck this, I want my account to get deleted instantly.
this site id owned by the feds, they can read your private dms, im pretty sure i accidentally "doxxed" some indonesiancels here too jfl

this site id owned by the feds, they can read your private dms, im pretty sure i "doxxed" some indonesiancels here too jfl
Making an account in this forum was a mistake to begin with. I was really, really oblivious 1 year ago. Well, I know I'm below-average IQ... but still.

Puppeter might have leaked my photo. I've seen it circulating around. American people on the internet are EVIL.

I think the suicides have more to do with inceldom. Also I'm a bit of a spaniard too.

I do not care about getting banned. This is a no-ending echo-chamber where people are racist behind your back. Even if I didn't get banned, everything will be the same: shit-posting, water is wet, etc. How's that positive? I bet some guys have already killed themselves because of the harmful interactions they've had with some users.

Yes, I've been doxxed by a moderator. That's why I'm hateful.
>hates the forum
>proceeds to use it more

I'm unable to escape from the only place I've got in my miserable life, even if it means becoming a reject in the eyes of the userbase.