Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck this forum and everything it stands for

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

S489
★★★★★
103d 15h 40m
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
36d 13h 22m
Extra-Samsaric said:
So long as they're not bragging, I don't care about the presence of "fake-sells!' here :feelsjuice:
I do, they don't belong.

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
6d 23h 37m
mods are more busy with oppressing the real incels on this site
rope2cope said:
truecels RISE UP and purge the fakecels :feelsLSD:

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
32d 21h 22m
remincel said:
What the fuck happened to this place? Day after day I keep seeing self-admitted fakecels strutting around this place knowing that they won't suffer any consequences for it. The incels.co of 2017 would have banned these LARPers on sight, yet nowadays the mods are so unbelievably cucked that they've already banned a number of trucels for the "crime "of shitposting or making edgy posts and yet they refuse to ban all the sex-havers.

Is this even an incel forum anymore? How many of the people here are genuine incels? I always see everyone talking about how "hideous" and "undateable" they are, only for those exact same users to get caught bragging about their sexual experiences. It doesn't matter if she was ugly or if she was your cousin or if she was from another country or if it only happened once—if you are able to obtain sex without paying for it, you don't belong here. There is no "line" to speak of, it's honestly as simple as that. Just because you're a low-tier normie doesn't mean that you're an incel.

I can't log on anymore without being mogged by some chads.is user. I don't care if half of this forum's userbase ends up being banned, I want all the fakecels to be purged.
Every good community gets over-run with normies and fakes eventually, or the group just disbands due to lack of interest.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
★★★★★
38d 8h 4m
commander_zoidberg said:
It was an inevitable consequence of Incels going mainstream. All sorts of internet dregs latch onto the Incel community for a diverse set of reasons. My guess is a lot of the LARPing fakecels derive some odd sense of pleasure out of it. Knowing that they are Chads on this website because they managed to fuck their cousin one time. You have a lot of these annoying teenage LARPers - I would like to give many of them the benefit of the doubt but they mostly come here because its such a low bar to entry in terms of gate keeping and then engage in this childish post maxxing. You also have a lot of trolls who just get off on tormenting us because they think we're the internets biggest lolcows.

A lot of the really high quality members this community used to have are long gone or their handful of posts just get buried in the noise.

A lot of the old timers from 2017 either got banned or deleted their accounts and left because they rightly suspect this is an FBI honey pot and they are going to come after them.

It's sad really. I miss the old days of r/incels. We had some great memes. We had some really high quality content produced by users like St Alia Harkonen. It's a shame how it all went to shit. Something about it made it a really dynamic place back then.
This place is a husk of what it once was, mostly due to a influx of younger people and degenerate zoomer culture that made inceldom more mainstream. I just came back and I'm already thinking about leaving.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
133d 20h 26m
Reminder that "chads.co" and "normies.co" were never memes. They were always reality.

commander_zoidberg said:
It was an inevitable consequence of Incels going mainstream. All sorts of internet dregs latch onto the Incel community for a diverse set of reasons. My guess is a lot of the LARPing fakecels derive some odd sense of pleasure out of it. Knowing that they are Chads on this website because they managed to fuck their cousin one time. You have a lot of these annoying teenage LARPers - I would like to give many of them the benefit of the doubt but they mostly come here because its such a low bar to entry in terms of gate keeping and then engage in this childish post maxxing. You also have a lot of trolls who just get off on tormenting us because they think we're the internets biggest lolcows.

A lot of the really high quality members this community used to have are long gone or their handful of posts just get buried in the noise.

A lot of the old timers from 2017 either got banned or deleted their accounts and left because they rightly suspect this is an FBI honey pot and they are going to come after them.

It's sad really. I miss the old days of r/incels. We had some great memes. We had some really high quality content produced by users like St Alia Harkonen. It's a shame how it all went to shit. Something about it made it a really dynamic place back then.
Everything here is dead on point.

Last edited:
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 15h 54m
lonelycurry26 said:
Just a matter of time when this forum will be fully Normie-lized. A lot of bragging, a lot of whiteknighiting and you will have men here and there trying to feed you bluepills.

kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
96d 4h 26m
Emergency Manual said:
This place is a husk of what it once was, mostly due to a influx of younger people and degenerate zoomer culture that made inceldom more mainstream. I just came back and I'm already thinking about leaving.
the quality control of the greycels is fucking pisspoor
like 90% of greyfags that joined in the past 2 weeks are all banned

D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
154d 14h 8m
remincel said:
What the fuck happened to this place? Day after day I keep seeing self-admitted fakecels strutting around this place knowing that they won't suffer any consequences for it. The incels.co of 2017 would have banned these LARPers on sight, yet nowadays the mods are so unbelievably cucked that they've already banned a number of trucels for the "crime "of shitposting or making edgy posts and yet they refuse to ban all the sex-havers.

Is this even an incel forum anymore? How many of the people here are genuine incels? I always see everyone talking about how "hideous" and "undateable" they are, only for those exact same users to get caught bragging about their sexual experiences. It doesn't matter if she was ugly or if she was your cousin or if she was from another country or if it only happened once—if you are able to obtain sex without paying for it, you don't belong here. There is no "line" to speak of, it's honestly as simple as that. Just because you're a low-tier normie doesn't mean that you're an incel.

I can't log on anymore without being mogged by some chads.is user. I don't care if half of this forum's userbase ends up being banned, I want all the fakecels to be purged.
I'm again unable to send others private messages again after PMing others asking for their discord so I could share the names of other blackpilled forums with them jfl if that doesn't explain what this place is about then Idk what does
Robtical @Robtical mNFwTJ3wz9 @mNFwTJ3wz9 Copexodius Maximus @Copexodius Maximus wereqryan @wereqryan

Ramcel

Ramcel

Ul Fura
★★★
10d 20h 44m
Preach. I got a 40% warning for expressing my anger towards foids. Fuck jannies.

BigMorons

BigMorons

Ultimate Subhuman
-
24d 5h 44m
I'm truecel, i'm get rated as over in looksmax site.

A

alittlerabbit

Greycel
20h 20m
Idk about the rest of you but I never lost my virginity at over 30 here and I’ve tried. I don’t even give a shit to try any more. Fuck everyone.

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

humanity is a disgusting wretched depraved species
★★★
64d 8h 21m
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
57d 22h 21m

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
75d 15h 13m
your personality said:
I'm again unable to send others private messages again after PMing others asking for their discord so I could share the names of other blackpilled forums with them jfl if that doesn't explain what this place is about then Idk what does
Robtical @Robtical mNFwTJ3wz9 @mNFwTJ3wz9 Copexodius Maximus @Copexodius Maximus wereqryan @wereqryan
Some people even want to make this a KHHTV forum. Meanwhile, others think it’s okay to have had sex in the past, but your attractiveness can change with age and you can become incel later on. Obviously these two situations are galaxies apart, and people here actually hold these opinions here. Obviously I can only relate to the first one, but if you’re an old person you’re jot even technically a wizard, which means wizchan won’t even accept you.

D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
154d 14h 8m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Some people even want to make this a KHHTV forum. Meanwhile, others think it’s okay to have had sex in the past, but your attractiveness can change with age and you can become incel later on. Obviously these two situations are galaxies apart, and people here actually hold these opinions here. Obviously I can only relate to the first one, but if you’re an old person you’re jot even technically a wizard, which means wizchan won’t even accept you.

Read the post again.

All these coincidences point to the same conclusion B @based_meme To koniec @To koniec Caesercel @Caesercel L @Lebensmüder gymletethnicel @gymletethnicel

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Greycel
2d 10h 15m
Most guys are incels nowadays, Chad only.

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
79d 5h 0m
average user here:

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★
42d 4h 58m
Its one of the few forums left on the internet thats funny and not cucked, and i think chads have realized that

OscarAllius

OscarAllius

sewermasterprotoblasterultradragstertruecelster
6d 1h 40m
Subhuman Niceguy said:
Average user on this site:

"I'm an incel, just like you guys :)"
1631507424631.png

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
428d 37m
Copexodius Maximus said:
When will this forum only allow TRUECEL KHHTTJFV PERMAVIRGINS like myself

OwlGod

OwlGod

Send me an Angel
★★★★★
126d 2h 58m
Animecel2D said:
When will this forum only allow TRUECEL KHHTTJFV PERMAVIRGINS like myself

:/

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
133d 20h 26m
kekfuel said:
the quality control of the greycels is fucking pisspoor
like 90% of greyfags that joined in the past 2 weeks are all banned
Wait, what? If 90% of greycels got banned, then I'd say that's great quality control.

your personality said:
View attachment 492727

Read the post again.

All these coincidences point to the same conclusion B @based_meme To koniec @To koniec Caesercel @Caesercel L @Lebensmüder gymletethnicel @gymletethnicel
It has more to do with the fact that the admin does not want people to openly (or discreetly) promote competitor sites.

Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
75d 15h 13m
your personality said:
View attachment 492727

Read the post again.

:fuk:
Obviously this place doesn’t want to lose its user-base, so they are going to do whatever it takes to remove competition. That’s just how it goes many times.
based_meme said:
It has more to do with the fact that the admin does not want people to openly (or discreetly) promote competitor sites.
pretty much my thoughts on it
OscarAllius said:
"I'm an incel, just like you guys :)"
View attachment 492758
Long hair is feminine. It’s over for me guys, time to rot in my basement :chad:

Last edited:
L

Lebensmüder

Copemaxxed
★★★
166d 11h 7m
Copexodius Maximus said:
:fuk:
Obviously this place doesn’t want to lose its user-base, so they are going to do whatever it takes to remove competition. That’s just how it goes many times.

kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
96d 4h 26m
based_meme said:
Wait, what? If 90% of greycels got banned, then I'd say that's great quality control.
sure its good some of them eventually got banned, after idk how many reports, however those people shouldnt have gotten through the registration process and even if they did, they' should of been banned the first day since many of them make it very obvious that they dont belong here from the very first day , like the faggot Ollie is still not even banned, despite the ovious indicators of him being a troll/alt or fakecel

cvury

cvury

Creepercel
★★
13d 7h 8m
kekfuel said:
sure its good some of them eventually got banned, after idk how many reports, however those people shouldnt have gotten through the registration process and even if they did, they' should of been banned the first day since many of them make it very obvious that they dont belong here from the very first day , like the faggot Ollie is still not even banned, despite the ovious indicators of him being a troll/alt or fakecel
People getting banned seems like a common occurrence here and I’m surprised that Ollie mf hasn’t been banned. He seems so annoying and is probably larping.