Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck this day man

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
My new ,.friends’’ invited me to this main buss station in my big ass city near to some colleges and high school…..its a main station that has many busses so yeah……there were soo many foids,soo many pretty girls,there were tall Chads and incels everywhere and they were talking to girls like its second natural to them,there were at least 300 of girls at that place AND NOT SINGLE ONE OF THEM NOTICED ME
NOT A SINGLE ONE
THEY DIDNT EVEN LOOKED AT ME FOR EVEN 0.000001 SECOND,IT WAS LIKE I WAS INVISIBLE TO EVERYONE

IT WAS LIKE I WAS A GHOST,I NEVER SAW SOO MANY GIRLS IN ONE PLACE (EXCEPT WHEN I WENT CLUBBING) AND NOT A SINGLE ONE EVEN GLARED AT ME FOR A NANOSECOND
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
EXCEPT ONE WHORE ASKING ME FOR 1£ BUT I TOLD HER IM BROKE EVEN THO I HAD 20£ ON ME AND EXACTLY 1.50£ IN COINS :feelspuke:

Last edited:
Women are just less visual:soy::soy:

I love you ❤, I noticed you tonight incel. :smonk:

Nobody owes you their time or attention. Either accept your status as an incel or keep chasing the hotdog on a stick that is female approval.

Nobody owes you their time or attention. Either accept your status as an incel or keep chasing the hotdog on a stick that is female approval.
Hot diggity dog, may I have your approval?