Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck this clown world

myajj

myajj

True Incel
How y'all cope with no sheboon riding your dick ? seems like i can't go any longer ngl, ebony this ebony that, i need that shit on my dick asap before i fucking fuck a sheboon forcefully, oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
DAMN i want that ass to ride me in waves as i hold my bed for dear life:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

One of my fantasies is imagining her forcing watermelons down your throat and shoving kfc drumsticks up your ass while blasting the latest cardi b album, she screams as she rides you and goes “NAWWW DISS PUSSY SOOO FIRE FR DIS PUSSY BETTER DAN CRACK” :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
oh fuckkkkkkk yess bby :ahegao:

How y'all cope with no sheboon riding your dick ? seems like i can't go any longer ngl, ebony this ebony that, i need that shit on my dick asap before i fucking fuck a sheboon forcefully, oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
DAMN i want that ass to ride me in waves as i hold my bed for dear life:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

One of my fantasies is imagining her forcing watermelons down your throat and shoving kfc drumsticks up your ass while blasting the latest cardi b album, she screams as she rides you and goes “NAWWW DISS PUSSY SOOO FIRE FR DIS PUSSY BETTER DAN CRACK” :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
oh fuckkkkkkk yess bby :ahegao:
:dafuckfeels: