Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck this clown world. I was just robbed.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I was just fucking robbed. I went to the wash and dry to wash my laundry, and I was waiting for it to finish in my car, and when I went back in, my clothes was gone. FUCK THIS CLOWN WORLD. SO MUCH GOOD CLOTHES GONE. It’s been a while since I’ve been so angry. I’m really starting to hit a boiling point. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

People stealing clothes. It's fucking ridiculous.

there should be security or something

Fucking ragefuel man :feelsree:

"Just give your clothes a shower bro"

What‘s even more distressing is when so-called ‘friends’ rob you.

@LastGerman is going to feel a disturbance on .co and immediately focus on the part where you said you were waiting in your car.

:feelsree: :feelsree: brutal as fuck , sorry bro

13790F6B E003 4EA8 8F85 59AB0AE96FE2

in gta v

:feelsree: :feelsree: brutal as fuck , sorry bro
It’s ok brocel, it was only all my clothes. I’ll just go to work naked tomorrow. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
It is just another brag thread. People have to specifically mention, that they have a car.

How is this brutal? He has a driver licence and a car.
Ffs dude get get a fucking car you dirty inkwell.

It’s ok brocel, it was only all my clothes. I’ll just go to work naked tomorrow. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Ffs dude get get a fucking car you dirty inkwell.
Tell your boss what happened and take the day off

this happens in aus laundry mats as well most of the time its people who are well off that steal them so fuck the thiefs.

Ngl that’s pretty unlucky OP. ApartmentMaxxx so u have ur own washing machine.
Thanks brocels. I’m trying to get enough money. I’m currently wage slaving at my job.

Jfl. The manager said it was my responsibility to watch my clothes. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Only chad could get away with that. I would be fired if I even mentioned taking a day off. :feelsrope:
The manager is retarded and I hope that he'll get robbed and that he won't complain because it is his responsibility to watch his stuff. Fuck, I hope that he'll get killed and his family won't complain because it was his responsibility to watch himself
:feelskek:

that would piss me off so much ngl

The manager is retarded and I hope that he'll get robbed and that he won't complain because it is his responsibility to watch his stuff. Fuck, I hope that he'll get killed and his family won't complain because it was his responsibility to watch himself
:feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsthink:

Probably some hobo. Did you look around to see who it was?

Over for laundrycels