Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck this back to school shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
I’m literally in class rn and when i walked in everyone just stared at me weirdly, I chose to sit by my self and people are already talking shit about me.

god fucking dammit, all of my friends have gotten taller whike im stuck barely at 5’2

Last edited:
Go reb and vodka

Shoot up your school
Aint nothin to it
Gangster rap made You do it

are you still in high school

They probably think you're going to shoot the school up.

People always say that i look strange.

back to school is stressful

How old are you?

17 next month
They recognize a non npc and assume school shooter. That's just how people work, let alone kids. You have friends though? Thats more than many have had then I'm sure, so you're not as bad as it could be

that's why im going to wagecuck since next month

You buffoons should wait till at least 18 to call yourself incel tbh. Idk how you youngcels even found this place already.

Bro i go to uni at it is the same shit everyday. I sit alone at the back sp that they cant look at me.

Last edited:
They recognize a non npc and assume school shooter. That's just how people work, let alone kids. You have friends though? Thats more than many have had then I'm sure, so you're not as bad as it could be
no friends