Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck therapy

• Thread starter Deleted member 3497
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
Last time I was made to go to (((psychology))) by my bluepilled parents, it lasted slightly longer than usual and it bored the living shit out of me.

The therapist was some middle aged foid who obviously can’t provide anything helpful to say. Later in the session, she mentioned she has two daughters, one is 10 one is 18.

You wanna know what would actually help me you stupid fucking bitch? If you let me fuck the younger daughter, take her virginity and make her bleed everywhere as I get what I missed on, that’s what would make me feel better, not listening to you say the same bluepilled shit over and over again you useless hag.

tbh, fuck therapy and fuck foids

You wanna know what would actually help me you stupid fucking bitch? If you let me fuck the younger daughter, take her virginity and make her bleed everywhere as I get what I missed on, that’s what would make me feel better, not listening to you say the same bluepilled shit over and over again you useless hag.
Say cheese! :D

include me in the screenshot ITcucks:dab:

We don’t need therapy. We know what’s going on already.

Therapists are the worst parasites. They basically just con vulnerable people out of their money while providing absolutely nothing.

The gay therapy only gives you medicine taht kills your sex drive and makes you a drooling zombie for few hours. It was made by the jews to control the low value men and make us obedient sheep, they want us to be

High IQ post.

Therapy is a massive cope designed to keep us from realizing the truth. It's literally just the same "just be positive!" bullshit over and over again. You don't tell a starving man to think positive, you get him some fucking food before he starves to death.

lol therapy, go see a psychiatrist and get some benzos or something

Last time I was made to go to (((psychology))) by my bluepilled parents, it lasted slightly longer than usual and it bored the living shit out of me.

The therapist was some middle aged foid who obviously can’t provide anything helpful to say. Later in the session, she mentioned she has two daughters, one is 10 one is 18.

This.

Anyway these are scams, like PUAs. Just tell them some mild symptoms you have and they'll diagnose you by gorging yourself on different drugs, one more harmful than the other. Don't take money to psychologist, even more so if woman.

Therapy was invented by neurotic jews to extract information and shekels from the goyim. Dont do it.

Hey, maybe fuck therapy would be a good idea. I'd settle for an assigned foid that was looksmatched and paid by the state to fuck me daily.

Hey, maybe fuck therapy would be a good idea. I'd settle for an assigned foid that was looksmatched and paid by the state to fuck me daily.
This should actually be a thing, seriously. I would 100% be in it.