Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck them offfffffffffffff

• Thread starter BermaPermannaculo
  • Start date
B

BermaPermannaculo

Officer
Ooo

It's in Spanish, not gonna translate

They have free schools and colleges, but their fight is to prostitute themselves from home without making the slightest effort in their life. And the patriarchy that continues to feed them afterwards they accuse him of being an oppressor

any spanish speakingcels?
Pretty much they want a law to protect them from people who shares the content they sell
(and other things such as harassment)

The fucking niggers (foids) don't pay a single tax but as soon as they lose a dollar they want a law to protect them

Translation:

Girls, in the next story, I will put a very important information for all of you.
How we already know, in Argentina, the content propagation of alternative models/virtual sex workers is very recurrent and this needs to end.
We will need that law supporting.
And for this, we will need the support of all you to create Olimpia law.
This law will help against virtual violence, harassment and diffusion of content.

Translation (I'm native):
"Girls, in the next story I'll give you some info that's very important to all (femenine all referring to women)"

"As we already know, In Argentina, the leaking of content made by virtual sex workers (probably referring to onlycucks) happens a lot, and it has to stop"

"We need the Law to protect us"

"And for that reason, we need the support of everybody (again, femenine) to create the Olimpia Law. This Law will protect us and will allow us take matters into our own hands to deal with any situation related to virtual violence, content leaking or any other related situation".

hopefully this retarded western shit never reaches the eastern world
I hope so, but it's definitively not going to reach ultrabased muslim countries, Russia and China.

I hope so, but it's definitively not going to reach ultrabased muslim countries, Russia and China.
Why people say China is based, it is totalitarian, if you don't agree with the gov you are dead

hopefully in the future those countries wipe out all the western nations(in minecraft) and take over. This progressive feminism shit will lead to the downfall of western civilization.
Ngl I just want the alt right to rise again, even if I disagree a lot with them, looks like the only real option to end this degenerate world once and for all. I need Franco alive again.

Translation (I'm native):
"Girls, in the next story I'll give you some info that's very important to all (femenine all referring to women)"

"As we already know, In Argentina, the leaking of content made by virtual sex workers (probably referring to onlycucks) happens a lot, and it has to stop"

"We need the Law to protect us"

"And for that reason, we need the support of everybody (again, femenine) to create the Olimpia Law. This Law will protect us and will allow us take matters into our own hands to deal with any situation related to virtual violence, content leaking or any other related situation".
Over for me

hopefully in the future those countries wipe out all the western nations(in minecraft) and take over. This progressive feminism shit will lead to the downfall of western civilization.
Read here from slaviccels that slavic foids are traditional when it benefits them, they want a man with al the "manhood" but when it benefits them they are feminist

Why people say China is based, it is totalitarian, if you don't agree with the gov you are dead
It's based regarding degenerate stuff, but yeah it's terrible to live there.

It's based regarding degenerate stuff, but yeah it's terrible to live there.
Oh yeah in some aspects it'ss based, I heard that troomers need permission of their parents and they are still considered as their biological sex

damn, even south america is getting cucked hard by retarded feminists
Ngl I just want the alt right to rise again, even if I disagree a lot with them, looks like the only real option to end this degenerate world once and for all. I need Franco alive again.
same, it's a necessary evil

Translation:

Girls, in the next story, I will put a very important information for all of you.
How we already know, in Argentina, the content propagation of alternative models/virtual sex workers is very recurrent and this needs to end.
We will need that law supporting.
And for this, we will need the support of all you to create Olimpia law.
This law will help against virtual violence, harassment and diffusion of content.

Usted es argentino? @BermaPermannaculo
Yo estoy queriendo hacer una pregunta... Cual es el precio de una puta en tu pais?

Usted es argentino? @BermaPermannaculo
Yo estoy queriendo hacer una pregunta... Cual es el precio de una puta en tu pais?
I don't know how much it costs