Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck the world

Memories

Memories

Slavcel
5.5 years of NEET, I'm afraid to go to work, I'm afraid I won't be able to stand there with the normies and will have a panic attack or cry. I feel such a fucking senselessness of life, I was born mentally weak, I am not fit to live here.
Plus, zero friends, I only have my parents.
Just take a rope and hang myself, fuck, why did I have to end up like this? Why can't I be a tall, handsome, healthy man?

apply for wage slave job, then take 30mg of endorphins before each shift. rinse and repeat for the next 20 years and then pull a kurt cobain. soyciety.

5.5 years of NEET, I'm afraid to go to work, I'm afraid I won't be able to stand there with the normies and will have a panic attack or cry. I feel such a fucking senselessness of life, I was born mentally weak, I am not fit to live here.
Plus, zero friends, I only have my parents.
Just take a rope and hang myself, fuck, why did I have to end up like this? Why can't I be a tall, handsome, healthy man?
Were in the same boat man! 7+ wagie and wore the doomer clothing for 3 of them!

i had immense anxiety when I was forced to socialize in the office I worked at. I just quit by calling in sick for 2 months until they fired me and moved back home with my parents. Sucks having my parents around now again but iam glad I'm NEET now. If soyciety every forces me to go back to the office I will kill myself