Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuck the world

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
I've always been a good person. My heart is pure compared to many others. I don’t deserve a bad life. In fact, i am entitled to happiness. It is my right! But there is no justice. There is no god. If he exists, then he is the biggest bully. He tortures people who didn’t do anything to him and when they ask him to stop, he laughs at them mockingly. I honestly have lost every positivity. I have nothing but bitterness in me and that is the only thing that keeps me alive. I believe in luck. I believe that some people are lucky, while others are not. I believe that hard work or self improvement is a fary tale, rather it’s all luck or lack of luck. You have a fate and that is determined by your genetics and your familiar origin. I also hate humanity so much for being unjust to me. I have allways been a good person but the better you are, the less respect you get from people. If it were legal, i would go out right now and kill everyone i see on the street. Women, men, children and old sacks. But i don’t do it because i don’t want to go to jail. I deserve at least some kind of justice after all that injustice that humany did to me.

Last edited:
Trust me the feeling is mutual, i wish this world never came into existence. Thats why i laugh at religious folks, they have there benefits like helping the poor, but a lot of them don't realize that hell is right here on earth, hopefully when we die there's something better or at the worst, nothingness
When we die we open the eyes and take off the quantum headset that we just used to play "earth 2.0 live like a human from the 21 century", then we go to our home planet and post how lonely we feel as an intergalactic incel

I've always been a good person. My heart is pure compared to many others. I don’t deserve a bad life. In fact, i am entitled to happiness. It is my right! But there is no justice. There is no god. If he exists, then he is the biggest bully. He tortures people who didn’t do anything to him and when they ask him to stop, he laughs at them mockingly. I honestly have lost every positivity. I have nothing but bitterness in me and that is the only thing that keeps me alive. I believe in luck. I believe that some people are lucky, while others are not. I believe that hard work or self improvement is a fary tale, rather it’s all luck or lack of luck. You have a fate and that is determined by your genetics and your familiar origin. I also hate humanity so much for being unjust to me. I have allways been a good person but the better you are, the less respect you get from people. If it were legal, i would go out right now and kill everyone i see on the street. Women, men, children and old sacks. But i don’t do it because i don’t want to go to jail. I deserve at least some kind of justice after all that injustice that humany did to me.
It‘s funny and interesting how we all feel the same way. I think you are still the good guy. Just because you want revenge doesn‘t make you a bad person, bro.

rapemaxx brocel:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

good people are not of this world. son its not your fault. god abandoned you if he exists and left you to the animals without the skill training and physical abilities to withstand the animal kingdom. you are who you are supposed to be the world is just fukd. :feelsUgh:

God? He's the greatest son of a bitch of them all. Ive been at total war with him for years now and he is a despicable foe. The way it goes is: we are in the Desire Realm-- the six paths of suffering. One of those paths, the human path,is based on passion, desire, doubt, and pride. Although it may not be the most pleasurable domain to live in, a human rebirth is in fact considered to be by far the most advantageous of all possible rebirths. This is because of the unique possibilities that a human rebirth offers. Beings in higher domains just choose to enjoy the pleasures of their realms and neglect working towards enlightenment, while beings in lower domains are too busy trying to avoid the suffering and pain of their worlds to give a second thought to liberation. Humans have just the right balance: enough suffering to motivate them to achieve liberation, but not too much that every moment of their lives is consumed by it.

A human rebirth is considered to have tremendous potential when used correctly, however in most cases humans waste their lifetimes in materialistic pursuits rather than working towards enlightenment, and so end up reinforcing their unhelpful emotions, thoughts, and actions, rather than letting go of them. Because of this, it is almost always the case that one descends to a lower domain of rebirth after a human life, rather than immediately going on to another human birth, or going up to a higher domain.