Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck the west. Got kicked out the gym for being incel

Ask to speak to a manager, and tell him your predicament. If you're still banned, cancel your memebership. Gyms are suifuel for incels.

Just throw bricks in her window

Im pretty sure that nigga did not want me to go. He tried to play me by saying that. Feed his stupid ego

All the other niggas that work there are cool with me, i thought he was cool with me too but u never know with fickle low iq idiots like that.

You should've told that fat whore you would never stare at an ugly bitch like those two. Should've told her to keep dreaming.
More guys need to tell women exactly where they stand. Too many delusional cunts out there.

It is good days though,in the future ugly men will get shoot in sight

Who the fuck is he the thought police? If you're minding your own businesses they've no right for chucking you out for where you look.

go to a new gym or work out at home tbh

Tyrone worker told me that i had complaints and i can not come anymore. It was my main cope. To go to the gym and relax in the sauna. I guess the ever increasing stuck up foids do not want incels to even be in the same room/gym anymore. (Not naked sauna)

Now i do not know if tyrone was just saying this as a prank or to "dominate me" as some nigs like to do.......since i was not there for the past week anyways.

I do not even remember any incidents of foids complaining but i do get "looks" from a few foids for being there.

Only incident i remember is what an obese girl that i talk to told me. She said the first time she met me with her skinny sister, that i upset her sister by "staring" at her. Yes i did look at her a few times but not crazy stare.

Fuxk the west. Its only going to get worse for us. SEA here i come before ((they)) ruin it also.

To make matters worse. Its too late to get my money back since i paid up front.

I would demand to know what I did wrong. For you to get booted out for looking, you would have to have been staring hardcore. Sorry to sound I.T., but are you autistic and thus, you don't have any idea how long you're staring? I would go back there and ask how any seconds I am allowed to look at a woman before I cross over into creepmode. I like going to my gym at 11pm when there are no foids there. It's less suicidefuel.

even blacks are getting soyed now

Get yourself a home gym if you have money.

you signed a contract, didn't you? just read it and look if they're allowed to kick you out.
you can demand your money back easily if they don't keep their end of the bargain

I would demand to know what I did wrong. For you to get booted out for looking, you would have to have been staring hardcore. Sorry to sound I.T., but are you autistic and thus, you don't have any idea how long you're staring? I would go back there and ask how any seconds I am allowed to look at a woman before I cross over into creepmode. I like going to my gym at 11pm when there are no foids there. It's less suicidefuel.

Came by to say these things. You, and now all of us, need to know the exact reason you were kicked out. "For being incel" isn't a reason. Now, if he's accusing you of looking at people/"making people uncomfortable", that's bullshit, but at least it's something other gyms punish people for.

Now, if he's accusing you of looking at people/"making people uncomfortable", that's bullshit, but at least it's something other gyms punish people for.
You can get kicked out of gyms for looking at people? What kind of cucked shit is this.

See what they do ? They tell you to be confident, they tell you to come out of your comfort zone and stop being paranoid ...

And then what do they do ? They kick you out of public places for DARING to even look at foids ...

Oh and then they ask "why are you so bitter" ?

See what they do ? They tell you to be confident, they tell you to come out of your comfort zone and stop being paranoid ...

And then what do they do ? They kick you out of public places for DARING to even look at foids ...

Oh and then they ask "why are you so bitter" ?
:feelskek:

I would sue their asses

I would have gone ER on the whole place in my anger if that happened to me, and he didn't even say why, wtf :feelsree::woke:
You should try a less cucked gym with less foids though

Came by to say these things. You, and now all of us, need to know the exact reason you were kicked out. "For being incel" isn't a reason. Now, if he's accusing you of looking at people/"making people uncomfortable", that's bullshit, but at least it's something other gyms punish people for.
Brutal Necrobump :feelsNeo:

Why aren't there men only gyms?
They're not very profitable if you look at the places that have had them. Too many cucks don't mind being around gym thots.

Last edited:
Holy shit, in which gigacucked country do you live?

I can't imagine such thing happening in Brazil. My stepfather even actually called one foid a whore once at the gym and they still let him go there.

What country is this?

How are incels getting fucked with so much? I never see this shit happen.
america, canada probably. this happens a lot in canada, especially toronto, the feminist utopia. everyday is hell
I will. I think tyrone just does not want me to go to his gym and is saying that. I will go whenever i want again. I made him let me thru today and then the sauna was broken with a sign for the next month JFL

So i will take that as a sign to go to the other gym thats part of my membership for a bit.

If cucktears talk about it. Someone let me know please

Its already happening. Probably happened to me. Another ricecel only comes at 3am to avoid everyone. Same shit probably happened to him. He never talks. Even when i try to talk.
fuck tyrone hes prob some dumbass that doesnt know anything, probably just trying to look good for the girl to get her number. take that shit to the manager ruin the girls life u can.