Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Fuck the United States and its “independence day” - American goym will always be tax slave cattle to their Jewish mastERs

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Fuck Walmart-Americans, they are so broke they can’t even afford to shop at Walmart.

There is nothing to celebrate on the 4th of July, America is a joke with open borders.

Silly goy, you probably also think Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce are actually in love.

Kek, Americans are Israel’s lapdogs.

Bark like a bitch.

View: https://youtu.be/pm3aCyRD3Vg?feature=shared

Fuck Walmart-Americans, they are so broke they can’t even afford to shop at Walmart.

There is nothing to celebrate on the 4th of July, America is a joke with open borders.

Silly goy, you probably also think Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce are actually in love.

Kek, Americans are Israel’s lapdogs.

Bark like a bitch.

View: https://youtu.be/pm3aCyRD3Vg?feature=shared

Kek, at the virtue signaling with having an old niggress sitting alone in the church pew.

Also, I have lived in the Jewnited States all my life - “the smell of jasmine”, has never woke me up!

Kek, at the virtue signaling with having an old niggress sitting alone in the church, pew pew pew!

Also, I have lived in the Jewnited States all my life - “the smell of jasmine”, has never woke me up!
Depends on the landscaping

170104 dylann roof sanity feature

The Jewnited States

Just something about that "stare" he has makes you just know he did something(assuming you dont know anything about him)
based of the stare alone I already recognized him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back