Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCK THE MANLETS IN THIS SITE!

• Thread starter Deleted member 36606
  • Start date
Deleted member 36606

Deleted member 36606

My ban shall come
-
These dwarfs are talking shit like: "Muhhhh if you 6'0" or over you cant be a incel" :reeeeee:, some even straight up attack me and call me a volcel (jfl)
Niggas cant accept the reality that is the face that makes the trick, manlets going insane saying that if they were around 6 foot tall they would be "slaying" left and right:
Captura de Tela 6

LMAO.
So i will challenge all the manlets in here that think is JUST their height and not their faces:

1- Buy a stilt (or just tie random sticks on your leg):
H6af2a2ef350f4a4d97be56a6d05ba5d6u q50

For easy $100 bucks you can buy this beauty that will make you heightmog the entire city

2- Buy a LONG trench coat to make no one suspicious that you are using the stilt. :shhh:

3- Put your stilts and use your best clothes :chad:, will be something similar to this:
V1zp0aloi7f71

4- Write on a board: "Single and ready to mingle, 13 foot tall, enjoy ladies!", tie it on your neck and go to your city center :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

5- Watch the foid bump on you thinking you are a gas station air doll
Doll

6- You see her reading the board and smoothly talk: "Good morning m'lady" :feelsYall:

7- See her looking up on you with the eyes shining... :feelsahh:
But suddenly when she sees your face that only a mother could love, you see her expression of regret and disgust. :feelsree:

8- Get jailed for sexual harassment and see Tyrone at the end of the prison cell giving you a sexy look and licking the mouth like he was about to eat a kfc bucket
Monkey funny

9- Come here and say: "lord you are high IQ, sorry for doubting your word, FACE>HEIGHT" :bigbrain:

10- End this manlet cope of Height>Face forever. :feelsjuice:

Highest IQ post in this history of this site.
I kneel

8- Get jailed for sexual harassment and see Tyrone at the end of the prison cell giving you a sexy look and licking the mouth like he was about to eat a kfc bucket
View attachment 493922
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: idk I would write something different on my sign maybe get a different result?

I'm sure tall people can be incel. But I don't think they're incel because of their faces. In order for your facial ugliness to be comparable to my manletness, you would have to trigger the same reaction in people that unusually short people trigger. And it is rare that a face does it.

Too many people here are nickeling and diming over "something something muh phenotype." That's fucking peanuts compared to a man who waddles like an actual goddamned penguin. I will not hear otherwise.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Cope harder faggot.

These dwarfs are talking shit like: "Muhhhh if you 6'0" or over you cant be a incel" :reeeeee:, some even straight up attack me and call me a volcel (jfl)
Niggas cant accept the reality that is the face that makes the trick, manlets going insane saying that if they were around 6 foot tall they would be "slaying" left and right:
View attachment 493898

LMAO.
So i will challenge all the manlets in here that think is JUST their height and not their faces:

1- Buy a stilt (or just tie random sticks on your leg):
View attachment 493905
For easy $100 bucks you can buy this beauty that will make you heightmog the entire city

2- Buy a LONG trench coat to make no one suspicious that you are using the stilt. :shhh:

3- Put your stilts and use your best clothes :chad:, will be something similar to this:
View attachment 493908

4- Write on a board: "Single and ready to mingle, 13 foot tall, enjoy ladies!", tie it on your neck and go to your city center :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

5- Watch the foid bump on you thinking you are a gas station air doll
View attachment 493912

6- You see her reading the board and smoothly talk: "Good morning m'lady" :feelsYall:

7- See her looking up on you with the eyes shining... :feelsahh:
But suddenly when she sees your face that only a mother could love, you see her expression of regret and disgust. :feelsree:

View attachment 493922

9- Come here and say: "lord you are high IQ, sorry for doubting your word, FACE>HEIGHT" :bigbrain:

10- End this manlet cope of Height>Face forever. :feelsjuice:
Yeah I hope all manlets die a painful death, they are retards and pieces of shits , tallcels are better
@sexratiocel fucking die

heightpill is useful because it proves women care about looks, and they can't deny it when they're confronted,
it would follow than that they care about face, dick size, wrists, and hands and all the other stuff they'd deny they care about if you asked them

That sex ratio guy is probably the biggest retard in here lol

You cannot be tall and incel. This is simply a fact.

Yeah I hope all manlets die a painful death, they are retards and pieces of shits , tallcels are better
@sexratiocel fucking die
Can none of you autist read past the title? It's just a joke thread ffs. :feelskek:

Strongly agree. For maybe 99.9% of tall guys gaining a bit of muscle so they aren’t lanky is enough for them to get a GF. And thats ignoring the vast QOL they have over handsome manlets.

Looks like part of an exosuit ngl. If I'm wearing that shit, I'd better be able to scale walls just by jumping.

Go-go gadget heightmaxx.

@AllanKing after his 897th temp ban.
yet I always come back
IMG 20210727 003744

don't forget you can also go in a furry convention as a tall horse, and get your buddy to be the lower legs

fuck normie manlets. Imagine having 5/10 face (being 100% normie) and being here

Last edited:
This post really had me laughing out loud thank you. :feelshaha:
Highest IQ post in this history of this site.
I kneel
:feelsYall:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: idk I would write something different on my sign maybe get a different result?
You need to try anon or we will never know, make sure to record

I'm sure tall people can be incel. But I don't think they're incel because of their faces. In order for your facial ugliness to be comparable to my manletness, you would have to trigger the same reaction in people that unusually short people trigger. And it is rare that a face does it.

Too many people here are nickeling and diming over "something something muh phenotype." That's fucking peanuts compared to a man who waddles like an actual goddamned penguin. I will not hear otherwise.
Maybe im just retarded after all

heightpill is useful because it proves women care about looks, and they can't deny it when they're confronted,
it would follow than that they care about face, dick size, wrists, and hands and all the other stuff they'd deny they care about if you asked them
:bigbrain:
Cope more trannies, i hope the surgeries of the ladies here ended well
CE42C2B9 621C 4964 AFB7 D2A9AE7EDF15

Lmao too much niggas in here to answer, fuck it i will sleep now

Last edited:
Haaa!- OMG thank you :D...- wow...- multimedia materials and supporting exhibits

Let me know how I can thank you for your efforts...- fantastic

Haaa!- OMG thank you :D...- wow...- multimedia materials and supporting exhibits

WTF? 2017cel with 47 posts comes out of the cave to post this shit?

It won't take a minute to crush your testicles until they shrink to the size of a pea. Making me mogg you harder as I don't have testicular torsion. Cope and cry dumbass 6'0 faggot. Judging by your behavior you are as slow as a literal child as not only do you not know how to utilize your powers sadly but yet you can't even get laid as you can not have balls to ask women out meanwhile we manlets have, we suffer everyday and have gotten immune to it.:feelskek:also your testes are in my range to become nothing but mush. :feelsjuice: so go ahead keep crying
Tbh this.
WTF? 2017cel with 47 posts comes out of the cave to post this shit?
Prolly because they are an infiltrating tall normie :fuk: as usual lol:feelshaha:

Last edited:
Maybe im just retarded after all

That would make you a mentalcel. Which is a case worth sympathizing over, but come off it. You are someone who doesn't know how to function in society, and that's a shame. I'm someone who cannot function in society. Not like you could if you weren't retarded. Which you can fix. I can't be taller without breaking my legs, and even then I wouldn't be proportional.

Supporting exhibits? Where? "Wear stilts?" He's not really that retarded that he's actually suggesting this. He's 'avin a giggle.

I love seeing manlets cope and seethe here. Like whenever they see someone say they are 6 foot they throw a fit. They act like height affects everything when it’s mainly issues with facial features that creates incels.

I see tall 4/10 white guys with short ethnic foids.

i remember now i was the tallest in my grade/year in my school when i was 12 (164cm), for a whole year. I never even once got asked out during that year. I slowly saw the late bloomers grow much much taller than me while I only grew 2 inches and I was done growing. :cryfeels:

Last edited:

Attachments

• b-213.jpg
    b-213.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 96
Define tall ? anyways imo Face overules height.

Last edited:
Bodyfat is much more important than height. I'm tall but fat and incel. You don't see fat guys with girlfriends. Almost everyone in relationship is slim and average meanwhile almost every fat guy is lonely virgin.

Bodyfat is much more important than height. I'm tall but fat and incel. You don't see fat guys with girlfriends. Almost everyone in relationship is slim and average meanwhile almost every fat guy is lonely virgin.
just lose that fat lazycel

"Fuck ugly people on here, attractive people can be incel"
@based_meme
Incels.is keeps honking on. We have chads, fags, and God knows what else here.

:feelsclown:

Jsanza29 is the best proof that tallcels are real and that face > height. He's +6ft and he's a wizardcel because he turned 30 this year and still virgin.

Over for stiltcels