Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck the homeless

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Returning to roots
★★★★★
God I hate these fucking bastards. Why the fuck do they decide to piss and shit in my yard and in my bushes no less. It is hot as fuck and I can't open my window because it just reeks.

I thought it was animal shit at first but it was a homeless retard that shit in my yard, I made sure to check my security cams and lo and behold some old black homeless faggot popped a squat and used my bush leaves as toilet paper.

I am so beyond enraged right now.

I also get 2 am notifications from my security system about crackheads wondering into my yard pissing against my basement windows.

Move out of the cities if you want to avoid lowlifes and homeless people.

Honestly that's one good thing about living in the middle of nowhere for me. Anytime I'm in a city there's homeless people everywhere

Heard this is becoming an issue across the country, wonder why?

The city I go to college in always had a homeless issue, but it's gotten noticeably worse the past 1-2 years especially I'd have to say.

IMG 1427

Volcel if you don't

rural/suburban cities are the way to go

gotta get away from all the noise, pollution, homelessness, trash, filth, degeneracy, and trashy stuckup foids

WTF else are they supposed to do kek

I haven't encountered squatters yet but they're supposedly common near where I live

Install turrets to get rid of them

The homeless are overwhelmingly responsible for their own situation, at least in USA.

With all the money they get begging, they could pay rent somewhere.
But, it all goes to drugs and alcohol instead.

Here in USA, the government and charities are always spending tax money to help the homeless.

But, when a city starts offering more free shit, all that happens is more homeless people go there until the city is overrun with bums.

Send all homeless to work in the underground mines from whence they shall never see sunlight again.